4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$133
PricelineUS$133
TravelocityUS$133
1,750 results
All reviews coast bar waterfront restaurant harbour view fourth floor lovely hotel clew bay croagh patrick swimming pool bar food steam room would highly recommend this hotel thermal suite two nights short break top class enjoyable stay town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Brilliant hotel. Loved every minute of our stay. The restaurant is 5 star. Absolutely fantastic and staff so nice. Breakfast good but would be better if orange juice was freshly squeezed and maybe some smoothie option. Otherwise fantastic ! Can’t wait to come back. Bedrooms perfect

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Fraser, General Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a five star review. I am delighted to read that you had such a great time while staying with us. I Have passed on your comments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 June 2022

We stayed here from the 6th June to the 9th June and as per usual we were not disappointed. Bedroom beautiful , bar renovation is absolutely fantastic. Food was delicious both in the bar in the evenings and breakfast in the rooftop restaurant was cooked to our taste and was lovely. The Spa is a great place to switch off from the cares of the world and relax. I had a pedicure with a lovely new therapist named Zita and I was 100% happy. I don’t like naming members of staff as I think they are all lovely and helpful and friendly but I have to single out the lovely Fiona on reception who ensured we got a beautiful room overlooking the Quay.... Thank you Fiona. We will definitely be returning soon again. .... We did miss Declan the barman.

Dear Geraldine,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

We always appreciate hearing back from our guests and it gives us great pleasure to learn that you had such a lovely experience. I am delighted to read that you like the new renovations.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Zita & Fiona. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2022

Myself and two friends stayed here for one night bed and breakfast. The hotel is lovely and the staff are very helpful and friendly. We had an evening meal in the bar which was lovely and reasonable. It was one of the girls birthday so the staff came out to sing happy birthday which was lovely.
Had breakfast included in our stay which was lovely. The room on the 4th floor for breakfast had a beautiful view like looking out onto a picture. Unfortunately we were only there for one night so didn't have a chance to use the swimming pool or spa.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with the team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2022 via mobile

Had such a wonderful stay in this hotel. Unfortunately we were only there one night but we will definitely return. Our room was beautiful. Decor was modern yet elegant. Pillows and duvet was of high standard and bed was a dream to sleep in.
On check in we were greeted by a lovely receptionist called Joanne. Very friendly staff in general.
Breakfast was delicious.
Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Joanne and the rest of the team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

I booked myself and a group of 5 friends for one night dinner B&B deal on 10th June.
My friends who travelled from Kerry , Dublin, Meath and Donegal where very impressed with the standard of accommodation, food and facilities they experienced.
Being from Mayo and hosting them in my county I was very proud and happy they had such a positive and enjoyable experience.
Thanks to all the staff in the Westport Coast Hotel who were so welcoming and accomodating.
Special shout out to Joanne and Sarah you do a great job.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
John Fraser, General Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Joanne & Sarah. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.