Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,780 results
All reviews coast bar waterfront restaurant floor restaurant harbour view fourth floor lovely hotel clew bay croagh patrick swimming pool bar food steam room thermal suite would highly recommend this hotel two nights short break top class town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2022 via mobile

Had such a wonderful stay in this hotel. Unfortunately we were only there one night but we will definitely return. Our room was beautiful. Decor was modern yet elegant. Pillows and duvet was of high standard and bed was a dream to sleep in.
On check in we were greeted by a lovely receptionist called Joanne. Very friendly staff in general.
Breakfast was delicious.
Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Fraser, General Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

We always appreciate hearing back from our guests and it gives us great pleasure to learn that you had such a lovely experience.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Joanne and the rest of the team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

I booked myself and a group of 5 friends for one night dinner B&B deal on 10th June.
My friends who travelled from Kerry , Dublin, Meath and Donegal where very impressed with the standard of accommodation, food and facilities they experienced.
Being from Mayo and hosting them in my county I was very proud and happy they had such a positive and enjoyable experience.
Thanks to all the staff in the Westport Coast Hotel who were so welcoming and accomodating.
Special shout out to Joanne and Sarah you do a great job.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
John Fraser, General Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Joanne & Sarah. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2022

Excellent all 'round experience staying at Westport Coast Hotel on the June bank holiday weekend. We have stayed in the Westport Plaza sister hotel in the past, but the Quay proved a better location for most outdoor activities. Starting with the Group reservations team, the staff in the Reception, housekeeping, Bar/brasserie and rooftop restaurant could not have been more engaged or helpful. Hamid the restaurant manager and Fiona overall/reception manager ensured our large family group spanning 7 decades were well looked after.
The swimming pool, spa and treatments were great.
The few changes I would suggest to enhance the guest experience would include adding a vegan dessert option, specifying allergens on the individual menu items and improved signage for the hotel carpark.

Room tip: Pleasant Waterfront view worth extra cost
1  Thank eithne4711
Reviewed 9 June 2022

Had a wonderful time in the coast , great service. Ordered lunch to my room and the service from the young Porter Calum was fantastic! I have issues with mobility and brought me chairs for my injured back. Absolutely tremendous young lad it really made my stay more enjoyable and put me at ease. Definitely recommend to stay here. Great food , great location and fantastic staff.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mary,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westport Coast Hotel.

We always appreciate hearing back from our guests and it gives us great pleasure to learn that you had such a wonderful time.

I will be pleased to share your kind words with Callum, who was delighted to hear that you mentioned him. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2022

We stayed for 3 nights over a weekend, and had booked a waterfront view King Gold room.
The room and bathroom were clean and spacious, and the bedroom had a nice view across the harbour and bay. The bed was comfortable.
We dined at the hotel on our first evening - the food and service were excellent.
Breakfast was always freshly cooked and good quality.
There was a wedding party occupying the hotel over the weekend, so there was some noise from adjacent rooms, but nothing too intrusive.
The hotel has a free private car park at the rear, but access and space is tight and can be difficult if other drivers park inconsiderately. There is street parking immediately opposite the hotel, but charges apply on weekdays.
We dined at restaurants in Westport on two nights, and discovered that there is a 'Greenway' traffic-free walking route from behind the hotel through to Westport town - a very enjoyable 2km walk if it's not raining!
Overall an enjoyable stay, and recommended.

Date of stay: May 2022

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a four star review. I was delighted to read that you dined with us one of the evenings and that you found the food and service excellent.
I have passed all your comments on to the team. We hope you return to the Westport Coast in the future.

Kind Regards