1,186 results
All reviewscoast barwaterfront restaurantfloor restaurantfree netflixtop floorclew bayoverlooking the harbourcar parklovely hotelcroagh patrickbreakfast is servedbar foodboth nightsshort breakan evening mealtown centrewell worth a visit
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed for 4 nights in July, on arrival we were upgraded to a Waterfront view room. The hotel was really nice, situated on the Quays, just a little outside of the town of Westport. Good food, brilliant breakfast, lovely staff, very nice and clean. Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby and music in all the bars at night. Great Location for WestPort House, for cycling and 10 mins walk to town centre.

Room Tip: Ask for a Waterfront view room on the 2nd floor
1  Thank PringleNI
Sinead C, Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel our room wasn’t ready when we arrived but we were offered tea: coffee while we waited which wasn’t long about 25 minutes .staff were fantastic so friendly our room was on the 3 rd floor overlooking the bay lovely size had 2 beds double and a single complimentary bottle of red wine in the room as well because we had to wait excellent service again . Spotless room and bathroom lovely fluffy towels we then went and used the spa very relaxing pool is a bit shallow but beautiful thermal suites amazing . Breakfast is served in the restaurant on the4 th floor fantastic selection staff are lovely very friendly and professional our evening meal the same restaurant was amazing I think the best food I ever had chef are definitely 5 star . Restaurant staff are fantastic nothing is any Bother to them loved this hotel amazing keep up the good work will be back

1  Thank CarolineH2867
Sinead C, Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a pleasant review.
I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable time with us. We are very proud of all our wonderful staff who take great pride in their work. I have posted your review on our staff notice board.

Again my sincere thanks and we all look forward to welcoming you back once again for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had a group of 30+ plus staying in the hotel over 2 nights. The staff were all very friendly and couldn't do enough to facilitate our stay.
We ate in both the bar and the restaurtant upstairs and the food was of top quality. The view from the restaurant upstairs with the sun setting was amazing. We would highly recomment this hotel and a number of the group commented how they would be returning with their partners and/or families.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DaithiK17

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your kind words. The Coast Bar & Waterfront Restaurant offer fantastic choice of dining options and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed both.
The West of Ireland is a great location for a getaway break to rest, relax and unwind and we hope to welcome you all back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We enjoyed our 3 night stay in July. Lovely room, lovely staff, and lovely food. Top class service. We will definitely be back. We also enjoyed pool, sauna, and steam room which were also lovely. A lovely hotel for a break.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomandtrina
Sinead C, Manager at Westport Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest

Sincere thanks for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed the Pool, Steam room and Sauna.

We hope to see you back in Westport.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 4 nights as we thought it looked lovely on their website and is no 3 on trip advisor in Westport.

It was not difficilt to find when we got to Westport. The car park was busy but we did get parked in it. The car park is not charged for.

Check in by Niamh who was very good. A nice friendly receptionist with great local knowledge.

Our room was on the 2nd floor and was very comfortable with nice view from the front of the hotel overlooking the bay.
The room was very clean with cosy bed. The bathroom included a bath with shower overhead. Plenty of hot water when needed.

Breakfast is served in The Waterfront restaurant on the fourth floor. The staff take your order for fry etc and serve you. Joshua and the restaurant team work very hard and all give excellent service. There is a good selection for everyone. I particularly loved the homemade banana bread. Rebecca kindlly wrapped me up some for the way home which was very kind of her. If you want to order an omelette, pancakes or fish of the day there is a small charge of 2.50 to 3 euros added. Overall we enjoyed breakfast very much. Good selection which will set you up for the day.

We dined in the bar on our first night. I had roast beef which was very good. Meat was very tender.
Brian served us and looked after us well.

We did not use the pool but popped down and it looked lovely.
A swimming cap is 3 euros if you need one.

We were able to walk into Westport in less than 20 minutes. To avoid going uphill you walk through Westport house and gardens. Coming back its a downhill walk which we enjoyed.

We also enjoyed an excellent four course meal in the Waterfront restaurant which I would highly recommend. Please see my review for it.

We also called for drinks and food in the Coast's sister hotels CastleCourt and The Westport Plaza. Both were excellent. I have also reviewed them.

Aoife checked us out. A very nice lady who was most friendly.

The staff here were all friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a lovely base for exploring Westport, Achill Islsnds and Mayo.

1  Thank shelly-ann

Dear Guest

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent stay. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words and for your compliments for our food and staff. I have passed on your comments to our pastry chef Victor regarding the banana bread, he was delighted. I have also passed on your nice comments to Niamh, Josh, Rebecca, Brian and Aoife and on their behalf, I extend a sincere 'Thank you'.

I am sorry I didn't get to meet you during your stay but I hope to welcome you back to Westport.