Mill Times Hotel Westport
  • Restaurant
Hotel Westport(Westport)
Harbour Mill(Westport)
1,058 results
All reviewscar parkon arrivalbar foodcentre of townfood was lovelycouldn't do enoughhen partycentral locationsecond to noneboth nightslovely hotelfrom start to finishtop classwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentcroagh patrickcolette
Reviewed 3 November 2016

A great hotel in a great location. We had a back room 340? Unfortunately some smokers when out for a smoke in the early hours and woke us up. But, having said that we enjoyed the service and the staff were, as always very attentive. See you soon!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Joe O, Front Office Manager at Mill Times Hotel Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Susan H

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Mill Times Hotel. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. We are very fortunate with our central location in Westport which is a buzzing town. I will investigate the disturbance you experienced at night. This may just be down to this central location and the proximity to other premises. I will also pass on your comments to the staff who are always delighted to receive such positive feedback.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Set in the heart of westport, the location means your are close to all the character full shops, pubs and restaurants.
We had a great room with a four poster bed and huge Jacuzzi bath. Lovely staff, food and great value. Definitely I have no hesitation in recommending The Mill Times.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear saintstephen

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed the experience so much. We are very fortunate with our central location in the heart of lovely Westport Town. The room you were in was one of our suites which are very special rooms indeed and with our current refurbishment programme we have many lovely rooms to choose from in the hotel. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff and the chef, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Mill Times Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We got a great deal on escapes for Mill Times. €40 for a mid-week night with glass of prosecco and chocs on arrival and 15% discount in the bar. Firstly the staff are super friendly, really make you feel welcome the minute you get there. The underground car park is a bit weird is very cramped and difficult to get in and out of. The rooms were grand. Bathroom was nice and there was nothing offensive about the decor- the rooms were just a bit old is all- put perfectly acceptable. We are in the bar that eve and again just have to say the staff again are the best! I had the chicken curry and my boyfriend the steak sandwich and both really enjoyed these. Breakfast the next morning had a good choice I had poached eggs and bacon and was all quiet nice. I think if I was spending a lot more I would look for somewhere more modern but for the price this hotel was a real find and would recommend!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mishsmelle

Dear Mishsmelle

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Mill Times Hotel. Yes the deal you got for your stay in the hotel is great value and I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. I am delighted to hear that you found the staff in the hotel to be welcoming and helpful. We are lucky to have such a great team. The car park is small owing to our town centre location and when it is full we do direct guests to nearby public car parks which are very reasonably priced. The rooms are currently being refurbished and hopefully if you return to stay with us you will be able to enjoy the results - the feedback we have had on those already completed has been very positive.

Thank you for your recommendation and we do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

the mill times is a beautiful little getaway, the food here is just amazing, the staff are very helpful, the rooms are outstanding, the bar is lovley, I couldn't find fault with this place at all they went out of thier way to make sure our stay was perfect

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear englishrose2073

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to the Mill Times Hotel. It is always great for all of our staff to read such positive feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. I will pass on your kind comments to all of the team here at the Mill Times and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Informative, friendly staff. Bar food of a good standard and good value for money. Rooms far too warm, difficult to adjust radiators in both bedroom and bathroom. The hotel is located in the centre of Westport town near shops, pubs and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bernie d

Dear Brinin2014

Thank you for your review of your recent stay in Westport at the Mill Times Hotel. We are very lucky with our central location in such a vibrant town as Westport. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have a great team of staff here who go out of their way to ensure each guest has the best possible experience. I will pass on your kind comments to them. I am sorry that the rooms were too warm for you and I will pass on the problem you had with the radiators to our Maintenance Manager.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Mill Times Hotel again in the near future.