All reviews rise and shine homemade breakfast room was clean and comfortable great hosts thoroughly enjoyed our stay climbing croagh patrick full irish breakfast minute walk jacuzzi bath yogurt stayed here emer ireland town
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We felt welcome at Rise & Shine from the moment we arrived. The staff were all friendly and helpful, the rooms were comfortable and the common areas were pleasant. Breakfast was a hit with all of us, including our teenager, who liked the piano in the breakfast room in addition to the food. We would be happy to stay at Rise & Shine again, in the future!

Room Tip: We liked the India room (1 king room, 2 singles in adjacent room; nice private bath). No noise from floor above, although guests there.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Rise and Shine B&B for two nights. I had a lovely room with a Jacuzzi bath. Epson salts were even provided which was great after climbing croagh patrick. Its only about a 7 minute walk into west port town centre. Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac with free parking.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I stayed here 1 night while climbing Croagh Patrick. The hosts couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, providing me with useful advice for the climb, an in-room breakfast (as I was leaving early) and the chance to soak in a Jacuzzi bath which even included Epsom salts. The location is very quiet but in easy reach of the restaurants in Westport.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Within easy walking distance of Westport town centre. Very comfortable bed. Great vegan breakfast. Even my meat eating husband enjoyed the sausages! Everything you could possibly need, fridge, WiFi, umbrellas for borrowing, not that we needed them, beautiful weather.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We had an absolutely wonderful time staying at Rise & Shine! Our room was beautiful and spotless. It had an incredibly warm and cozy atmosphere. The owners made our stay so enjoyable and even provided a delicious breakfast tailored to my dietary restrictions. It was so thoughtful and we would absolutely come visit again. We can't recommend Rise & Shine enough!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple