Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 02/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 03/02/23
Vio.com
US$97
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$113
TravelocityUS$110
1,185 results
All reviews multi storey car park lovely hotel lobby area single bed stayed here for one night reception staff town centre would highly recommend this hotel both mornings following morning lovely room mayo tf ireland west
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent place to stay right in the Centre of Castlebar. Lots of parking, good food and friendly and helpful staff. Very close in proximity to restaurants and shops and the theatre. hairdressers and beauty salons also very close. Good family spot.

Room tip: Finding entrance to parking lot can be tricky.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2022

Man serving me in dining area at breakfast was rude and was was talking to me as he walked away.. Reception was unmanned I was waiting 10 minutes to be seen. Rooms are OK, not catering for my phone charger, I go there because of work, s
But I wouldn't go there personally, TF Hotel is much nicer and friendlier.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2022

Had a week in this great hotel, nothing too much trouble for the very efficient staff.
As the weather was very hot and persons needed cooling down, free standing fans were brought to the rooms, along with a small refrigerator to keep our drinks in.
Everyone from the checking in staff to the chambermaids were courteous and pleasant and a delight to deal with.
Anyone requiring a clean comfortable and pleasant stay, then the Ellison is the place for you.

Room tip: We chose the quiet rooms on the South side.
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank anyandan
Reviewed 4 August 2022

Stayed here as part of Caledonia Bus Tour. Hotel first class rooms spacious and clean , staff very courteous food in restaurant excellent great choice each day.
Nothing was a problem.
Would recommend this hotel +++++++++++++++

Room tip: We were on third floor to front facing main road and room was very quiet.
Date of stay: July 2022
Guest Relations Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ellison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear Guest

A sincere 'Thank you' for taking time out to share your thoughts with us.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly and would recommend our Hotel. We do hope you have a safe onward journey and a very pleasant holiday in Ireland.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 July 2022

We arrived at the hotel for one night to attend a show in the nearby theatre. Check in was friendly and our room was clean and basic, no water bottles in the room which I thought was bad form considering we'd paid over €220 for the room. It's not worth that price at all. We wanted a bite to eat in the bar before the show so we went down at 5pm. The server told us no food would be served until 6pm. We thought we'd still have enough time so we said we'd have a drink and take a table at 6pm. The same server got our drinks - I ordered a cocktail from the menu and he hadn't a clue what I was looking for. I ended up with a gin and tonic. By the time 6pm came we said we'll take our table for dinner only to be told they were fully booked! I mean we sat in front of them for a whole hour waiting for the table to be told we couldn't eat there. The place was not busy at all and there were loads of empty tables. Service was terrible, there was no atmosphere in the hotel and it was not worth the money. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2022