Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
All reviews one night room was clean and comfortable minute walk kennys susanna breakfast hosts pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2020

We were visiting Castlebar for the first time, and stayed at Kenny's. It was an excellent experience, and we will be back again. Everything about the place is comfortable and enjoyable. Location is great, right in the city center and close to restaurants, the train station, and other traveler necessities. Our stay included delicious breakfasts. Price was very reasonable. We recommend it highly.

Our days were very busy in the early spring outdoors, and we needed a quiet and comfortable place to spend the night. We were very happy and satisfied. Kenny's was recommended to us by a family member.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

Really really friendly people. Very comfy rooms. Amazing breakfast Close to town. I enjoyed every minute of my time spent in Kenny's and I will 100% be returning! They were very welcoming and Clean. Would highly recommend to someone who wants to sleep in a comfy place that feels like home! Thank you kennys and I'll 100% be returning soon!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kennys_Guesthouse, Owner at Kenny's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Ah Thank you so much and glad that you had a good time with us. Looking forward to meeting you soon again.
Regards Susanna

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

I think this is one of the best places to stay in all of Ireland. Raymond and Susanna Kenny are perfect host. The room is comfy and has a toilet and shower that is all your own. It's an 11 minute walk to the Royal Theater and they have their own parking off to street. Breakfast is always wonderful and you have a tv and coffee in your room. If you need anything they are happy to make your stay perfect!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2019

excellent guesthouse. clean, professional, friendly. great breakfast. we had a fantastic stay. many thanks. the central location was very useful, and a really handy base. I would certainly recommend Kennys.

Room tip: pleasant lounge with tea & coffee making facilities available
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

This was our first time staying at Kennys. It appears its been around for a long time and is a fairly polished tight operation.
Entry is from the street and you need to ring the doorbell for access to the reception area. Be aware if its lashing down rain and you have cases with you.
Limited car/ small van parking is available to the rear of the B&B with the gate locked at 10pm each night. Larger vehicles and overflow park on the street opposite if space available on a first come first served basis.
Our room was large with a small nowadays 4' 6" double bed and 2x singles with ensuite. The bathroom was spotlessly clean as was the room. The shower tray a bit on the tight side for the fuller figure and miserable shampoo dispenser. The makeup removers boxed and ready.....with instruction not to use the towels provided. The room had 2x TVs, one an old 12" tube box.
The breakfast was efficient with selfhelp cold cereals and served hot order items. I had a full Irish which was tasty. The homemade jams a nice touch.
Price wise this is at the upper end of B&Bs in the area but its location and proximity to the town centre makes it worth it.
If I was to suggest anything it would be to get bigger slightly firmer double beds and I would look forward to staying here again.

Room tip: Rear facing room is quieter but no views...how bad!
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Michael M
Kennys_Guesthouse, Owner at Kenny's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Hello Michael. I am delighted that you both enjoyed your stay with us in Kennys Guesthouse and thank you for taking the time out to review us. I hope you event was a huge success and Raymond and myself look forward to seeing you stay with us in the near future.
Regards Susanna Kenny.