Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
US$117
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviews four poster bed risotto an overnight stay bar food from start to finish ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Scholars, it is a fabulous hotel and the staff were lovely and helpful. We spent our first two nights in a very expensive hotel in Malahide and I have to say our stay in Scholars was much more comfortable.
The breakfasts were lovely especially the smashed avocado.
We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

It was a terrible experience worst I’d have in years , as customers that would have went here quite often didn’t enjoy this experience at all bad service and food not much better sorry guys I was so disappointed, service was so bad and This is my fabulous place to go I always felt I wasn’t in Drogheda when I went to your hotel

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank 209KarenG209
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

From the history and architecture of the buildings themselves to the excellent staff, both helpful and friendly, to the exquisite cuisine using only the freshest local ingredients, this place is fabulous. What is most surprising is how affordable it is!

Room tip: Stay here! It is a hike or a taxi from the bus or train station and so much history is nearby.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

We were delighted to finish up our short staycation in Scholars Townhouse, and it seems we left the best until last. It was like going back to see old friends, and the warm and friendly greeting from all the staff was really nice. A very well stocked bar and a very impressive dining room. This visit was a delight from start to finish, and we hope to return soon. Definitely one of our favourites, and very Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

One of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. Ordered catch of the day - salmon on seafood risotto with a Prosecco cream sauce. Fish cooked to perfection and so much flavour in the risotto. I wish I could have it all over again. Compliments to the chef. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2021