Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$177
View deal
Hotels.com
Traveluro
ZenHotels.comUS$971
2,019 results
All reviews shopping centre superior room tayto park overlooking the river lovely hotel both nights bar staff bar and restaurant would highly recommend this hotel great atmosphere couldn't do enough food was amazing a lovely stay top class from start to finish dublin airport louise
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

Good Day.
THANK YOU.... To all your Staff... Our Day Away was Felt Special. Hopefully see you all again. Highly Recommend. Great Atmosphere and Ambiance.
Book in Advance...Better Deals.
Clean and Modern.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VJH080281
Reviewed 28 April 2022

We booked some family rooms for my nieces 18th Birthday. The staff at check-in were really friendly. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Any staff that we encountered in the hotel were very friendly. The Hops Bar is a great spot too. Only raging we didnt book 2 nights! Will definitely be back.

1  Thank niamha99
Reviewed 24 April 2022

Stayed here whilst seeing Nathan Carter in concert. Superior room nice and roomy,our request for mobility room acknowledged. Would have expected complimentary bottle of water,didn’t expect to have to pay for it! Only complaint.
Good choice for breakfast,great having bar Hops on site, where Paul and his staff gave us first class attention. Car parking easy access.

Room tip: Great view of River Boyne from room 302
1  Thank m0yramcsherry
Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

First of all I never received a confirmation email. When I rang to confirm a couple of months later they had 4 rooms booked, not 2. We sorted that but still no confirmation email. I was also told they would do their best to give me an early check-in ( as were had a family wedding and we were traveling a distance so needed to get ready) and if our room wasn’t ready they would give us another one. On the day when I rang en route they weren’t accommodating at all. We were offered a conference room!! There were over 40 of us staying in the hotel for the wedding ( wedding was elsewhere) and that’s the best they could do!! The manager I spoke to could do with customer service training. We arrived to hotel after the wedding to 2 staff members who were not very competent at all. Seems like it was their first night. This was most of the front of house staff… no one knew what to do. We weren’t told about parking ( getting validated tickets) so my son was charged €30 for one night. Apparently that was mentioned in the email I never received!! Granted , we had a lovely room overlooking the river and a great size. The mattress was rock hard though. Coffee and a bottle of water cost the guts of €8 in the bar and the smallest portion of chips that we got to share was €4!!. Breakfast was okay but poor selection of breads for those who needed an alternative. Location of hotel is good!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ronamwalsh
Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

Well what a fantastic day and night was had here ! I booked the pent house for my hen party starting off with afternoon tea then drinks in penthouse then dinner in Goodwins restaurant ! The whole day and night was fantastic and Isobel and Tereasa on the front desk were great fun . And a massive mention for Louise who couldn’t do enough to make it a memorable occasion.

Date of stay: March 2022