Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
US$131
PricelineUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
TravelocityUS$141
All reviews undergoing renovations comfortable rooms leisure facilities twin room swimming pool enjoyable stay reception ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020

I needed somewhere to stay with short notice. I was looking at accommodation in Dundalk, Drogheda and even north Dublin. I decided to go with this hotel and was really pleased with the experience. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, Food was lovely and my room was very comfortable. I requested a late check-out and was facilitated with no problem. My first stay in the Drogheda area and I was very impressed with all the town has to offer. What a lovely building this hotel is and fabulous garden. Overall very enjoyable. Top marks to all involved. 100%

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank MikeJDP9
Boyne Valley Hotel, General Manager at Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Hi Mike,

Thanks for staying with us recently. I'm delighted you enjoyed all aspects your time with us.

Reviewed 30 September 2020

Our group of six men spent Sunday and Monday night here 27th & 28th September (I had previously stayed at this hotel twice in the past). From start to finish our stay was very good. One thing that impressed me was the quality of the food - on both nights I had the chowder for starters - as a big fan of fish I am a bit picky - but the chowder was outstanding. The steaks were good also and the Lamb was up there as well - in fact we all thoroughly enjoyed all the food. The staff were all very good and very friendly and this also made our stay.
We stayed in superior rooms which were very comfortable.
So - a big thank you to all at the Boyne Valley - we will be back!

4  Thank pag63

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience of Boyne Valley Hotel.

I am pleased everything went well for the group. We are proud of the standard of food we serve so your comments are appreciated.

It was great to have you all here and we hope to look after you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Ate here with some friends, one of whom was celebrating a birthday. Service was great from start to finish we were looked after by Jason who was at hand to grab us anything we needed. Food was lovely, I had the Calamari and Scampi both delicious. Nice pint of Guinness too

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank robg467

Hi Rob,

It was our pleasure to host the birthday celebration.

Thanks for choosing us for the party & its great to read everyone enjoyed the night!

I know Jason will be delighted to receive such glowing feedback.

Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Got a 2 night midweek deal on escapes.ie which included breakfast and dinner (1 night). Staff were extremely friendly and the room was furnished to a high standard (some parts of the hotel need to be updated but it didn’t impact our stay at all).

Food was very good and covid precautions were dealt with to a high standard.

Good location (40 mins walk to drogheda town).

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eoin O

Hi Eoin,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad you had a good time at the hotel.
We are certainly a nice place to kick back and unwind away from the bustle of normal life.

We are working on refurbishments at present to update certain areas of the hotel that need updating so you will for sure see more improvements if you return to us in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2020

After a busy season returning to work in the hospitality industry, a two day getaway in The Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club was all my friend and I needed to unwind. Greeted by Luiza at reception made an easy and streamlined check- in on Monday afternoon. Got to our twin room which was super comfy and relaxing. All bits and bobs individually packaged and sanitised made us feel safe and looked after during this pandemic.
Going down for dinner in the Bistro we were well looked after by Justyna and Jason. The food was gorgeous and the staff were all super friendly and accommodating. Getting back to the room we requested a bottle of water which Luiza promptly brought. Breakfast Tuesday morning was excellent. Check-out by Laura was lovely also on the Wednesday. Felt very welcome and rejuvenated after our stay! Thanks so much to all the staff who made our stay so excellent!

1  Thank LaurenM20190

Hi Lauren,

It was great to have you here for your little getaway. Its good to be on the receiving end of hospitality every now and again!

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.