Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Great guide/chauffeur - Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 August 2022
R1653ZBjohanl
via mobile
Our guide ensured a PERFECT VACATION to Ireland!

Reviewed 13 August 2022
IrvineTG
Naples, Florida
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews wallace brian itinerary wit town
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2022 via mobile

Our guide/driver Brian Wallace a great find! Very knowledgeable, a terrific, calm driver and a great sense of humor. Truly “client-centric”, trying to figure out what we would like, as opposed to ticking off the normal sights. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

It was my first trip to the South and West of Ireland. I’ll say that I can’t wait to return and a lot to do with our guide Brian Wallace. We meandered our way from town to town, stopping at the most picturesque spots and dining in great local pubs. Brian was thoughtful, organized, on time, and thoroughly knowledgeable of each area’s history and importance. He quickly understood what my husband and I enjoyed and wanted from our trip. Never rushed, always time to reflect on the beauty of the land. Brian’s quick wit and great stories added the color you want when traveling abroad. Excited for our return, and surely calling Brian!

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

Brian Wallace is a true Irish Gentlemen. We had two couples that spent 8 days touring Ireland with him. Experienced safe driver with wonderful sense of humor and interesting stories. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 3 June 2022

Want an enriching experience hearing about and seeing the beautiful country of Ireland than be fortunate enough to get Brian Wallace as your driver/guide. He will educate you and humor you and knows lots of interesting sites where tour buses can't travel. Always professional, a good driver, and helpful at each stop with suggestions on restaurants and evening activities. Thoroughly enjoyable time in Ireland with the added bonus of making a new friend in Brian Wallace

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

Amazing time with Mr. Brian Wallace! A gentleman, a perfect guide, and now our very good friend! Brian is truly the best. So knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

Date of experience: April 2022