Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Not just a tour guide- now, a lifelong friend.

Amazing time with Mr. Brian Wallace! A gentleman, a perfect guide, and now our very good friend... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jkm317
Cumberland, United States
via mobile
Great chauffeur & guide!

Brian Wallace gave us a great tour of Dublin. Capable, professional driver & lovely guide! Thank... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Passenger42526635789
Carlsbad, California
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019

We had an amazing seven day family tour of Ireland thanks to Brian Wallace. My wife and I were celebrating our thirtieth wedding anniversary with our first trip to Ireland with our two adult children. Brian mapped out our tour and took us on an amazing trip. His suggestions were spot on. He was informative and very entertaining, His vast knowledge of Irish history and culture was only surpassed by his clever wit. He even went above and beyond at times to make our trip special. After he dropped us off at our hotel one day he searched and found our ancestors family church and cemetery and took us there the next day. We highly recommend Brian for your trip to Ireland.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I was prepared to write an awesome review however it seems like that has already been done many times here! My husband and I booked this trip for our 30th wedding anniversary. We had the pleasure of having Brian Wallace as our tour guide for a 9 day Ireland trip. We traveled about 1400miles and 42hours with Brian. Although he was given an itinerary by the travel agency, he showed us so much more than we ever could have seen or known about if we went by ourselves or with a large group. We traveled from Dublin west to Mayo Co., then south and eventually back to Dublin. There was no way that we would have been able to enjoy the beautiful scenery or learn about the history and culture of the Irish people if we were driving. The roads were often tortuous and very narrow making driving challenging, never mind driving on the left side of the road! Brian knows the roads and navigated them with skill! We were able to sit back in our Mercedes van and relax. Brian took us to some out of the way castle ruins, a native chocolate factory(which gave free samples) and a crystal manufacturing shop where we met the owner and master craftsman. We watched the owner work on a piece and learned about the process. After buying chocolate, ordering some crystal to be shipped home, and days of sightseeing Brian would drop us off at various lodgings (Adare Manor was the star!).Brian had advice about local establishments to eat at and pubs to visit for a pint! Brian was very prompt and respected our wishes if we chose to do or not to do an activity or adjust our plans. I would highly recommend Brian Wallace’s services if you are to tour Ireland. There is no better way!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 25 July 2019

My Irish Driver is INCREDIBLE!!! Brian Wallace’s historical knowledge of Ireland, valued travel experience and personality made our trip an experience of a lifetime. This was my fourth trip to Ireland… by enlisting Brian, we saw landmarks, unique treasures and learned more than any other trip to Ireland. Brian's professionalism, brilliant sense of humor and love of his rich Irish heritage was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!

Brian anticipated daily needs over our seven day trip— he was flexible but managed each day ensuring we didn’t miss some of Irelands most beautiful treasures, including meeting wonderful people along the way. Securing Brian’s expertise also saved time from long lines, traffic challenges and the
likelihood we would miss unique experiences without his involvement.

Our trip was so relaxing, personal and FUN!!! Leave the driving to Brian so you can truly enjoy Ireland and the people you will meet along the way.

FIVE GOLD STARS and a mark of excellence for all Brian Wallace did to make our journey a trip of a lifetime. THANK YOU!!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019

Our family toured Ireland this February with Mr. Wallace. My daughter is an Irish dancer and we had planned to watch her compete and then see Killarney, Galway and Dublin. When circumstances prevented my daughter from dancing, Brian seemlessly accommodated our change in plans. He thoughtfully planned stops that inspired our whole family (ages 6-75); castles and ruins were the top of my nephew's list, historical landmarks were mine, my mother loved the breathtaking landscape and, of course, we all loved a good craic in the evening. Brian's knowledge, coupled with his warm personality, made this the vacation of a lifetime, especially for my mother and her grandchildren. We will be back, and I can't imagine seeing Ireland with anyone but Mr. Wallace.

Date of experience: February 2019
3  Thank 304clairemarieg
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Brian Wallace was an expert tour guide and driver. My family and I (four adults and two children - ages 6&10) planned to visit Donegal, Galway and Dublin. We needed a driver who could take us to each destination and break up the long car ride with places of interest. Brian exceeded our expectations. He consistently found beautiful landscape and historical places to take us to. He lead us on a detailed tour of Dublin, around the Wild Atlantic Way, through Northern Ireland and Donegal, through Galway and the Cliffs of Moher and then back to Dublin over five days. Brian found great spots for kids and every castle imaginable to show my son (he knew my 6 year old was interested in them). He also has a vast knowledge of Irish and world history to share as he leads you from place to place. In county Sligo, he brought us to Mullaghmore-a truly breathtaking spot with the former vacation home of Lord Mountbatten (Classiebawn Castle) in the background. Brian gave us a lesson about Lord Mountbatten and the history of the castle. We all (children included) loved learning with Brian each day. Brian Wallace made our vacation a truly memorable experience. We plan to return to Ireland again and you can be sure we will be calling Brian to guide us.

Date of experience: February 2019