Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
More Information

Ways to Experience Chauffeur Tours of Ireland
from US$678.07
More Info
All reviews irish driver great sense of humor highly recommend brian wedding anniversary historical knowledge always on time day trip our tour guide wallace galway moher cliffs itinerary vehicle sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Brian Wallace was an expert tour guide and driver. My family and I (four adults and two children - ages 6&10) planned to visit Donegal, Galway and Dublin. We needed a driver who could take us to each destination and break up the long car ride with places of interest. Brian exceeded our expectations. He consistently found beautiful landscape and historical places to take us to. He lead us on a detailed tour of Dublin, around the Wild Atlantic Way, through Northern Ireland and Donegal, through Galway and the Cliffs of Moher and then back to Dublin over five days. Brian found great spots for kids and every castle imaginable to show my son (he knew my 6 year old was interested in them). He also has a vast knowledge of Irish and world history to share as he leads you from place to place. In county Sligo, he brought us to Mullaghmore-a truly breathtaking spot with the former vacation home of Lord Mountbatten (Classiebawn Castle) in the background. Brian gave us a lesson about Lord Mountbatten and the history of the castle. We all (children included) loved learning with Brian each day. Brian Wallace made our vacation a truly memorable experience. We plan to return to Ireland again and you can be sure we will be calling Brian to guide us.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Relax285689
Reviewed 30 January 2019

My wife and I toured Ireland with my wife's cousin and his wife with Brian Wallace as our guide/driver. We had an unforgettable time and a great deal of the credit goes to Brian in making this such a remarkable experience. Brian is not only professional in every sense of the word, but fun to be around and very knowledgeable. As he got to know us better, he was very tactful in making suggestions to enhance our trip for those things that would be more meaningful to us, since there is so much to see and do. My wife misplaced her cellphone and Brian was caring and covered all the basis to assist her in locating this phone that took quite a long time to locate. We have already recommended Brian to a couple we know that is thinking about touring Ireland. We have nothing but admiration and gratitude to Brian for making this a truly magnificent trip.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2019

My daughter and I traveled to Ireland during a horrible storm. Despite all warnings to stay off of the road, Brian ensured that my daughter and I made it to our hotel. He also did everything he could to give us a jam packed tour when conditions permitted and on a tight schedule. We are so grateful we were in such good hands. It was such a pleasure to meet Brian, we really enjoyed all of our travels and good conversation with such a great guy! We will be back in Ireland and hope to see you soon. All the best. Visit timeframe was 10/17

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2019

My husband and I toured Ireland for 6 days and had the best experience! Our tour guide, Brian Wallace was one of the reasons our trip was a GREAT SUCCESS! He was knowledgeable, informative, fun and flexible. We covered a lot of territory in a short period of time and we truly immersed ourselves into the lifestyle, culture and people of Ireland. Brian went above and beyond his assignment and exceeded our expectations. He was willing to deviate from our original plan to accommodate us and to add activities/places that HE thought we would enjoy. He was always prompt, actually early, and very organized which helped maximize our observations and participation during our visit. He was helpful in managing our hotel check-in, luggage, and everything in between. This was a most enjoyable visit. We stayed in 5 different hotels as we traveled around the country with Brian, there the entire time, being so very helpful and pleasant. Cheers to Brian Wallace for spending New Years with us and making our trip so special. We recommend Brian highly!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Brian Wallace was our driver for a 5 day trip through Ireland. He picked us up at the airport with a big grin and warm heart. He made our vacation so special for us. He is knowledgeable of his land and a very safe driver. The Ireland roads can be a little crazy. I do not recommend driving on your own. He made sure to stop at special and interesting places that were not part of the scheduled tour. He was such a gentleman and a pleasure to be around. I feel we made a friend for life and learned so much from him. I highly recommend him for your journey throughout Ireland.

Date of experience: September 2018