Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
More Information

Ways to Experience Chauffeur Tours of Ireland
from US$678.07
More Info
All reviews irish driver great sense of humor highly recommend brian wedding anniversary historical knowledge always on time day trip our tour guide wallace galway moher cliffs itinerary vehicle sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My husband and his two sisters with their spouses just returned from 10 days in Ireland. We thought we could plan it all and drive ourselves on our Irish adventure, but a couple of months before the trip we admitted to being overwhelmed with the details and worried about driving everywhere. Brian came to our rescue by organizing and adding to our itinerary. He took us to areas of the countryside that I know we’d never have found. Our trip through this gorgeous countryside has provided us with such special memories, and he’s so much a part of those memories. Brian’s a great story teller and makes this experience one we will always remember. He went beyond the call of duty many times to make sure that our experience was a special one for all of us. His advice many times made our schedule work out much better. So by the time the week had ended and we had to say our goodbyes, we were sad the adventure was over but so fortunate to have made a new friend in Brian. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. It is money well spent because we found that we could all enjoy the scenery without having to worry about directing a spouse while driving.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I just got back from a wonderful six day trip to Ireland with my two daughters. Brian was our driver for the week and we couldn’t have asked for a nicer man to be our personal tour guide. He went above and beyond to customize the trip to what we like (castles vs distilleries etc). He’s a wealth of knowledge about the country’s history, people, businesses, food, music - you name it! He was always punctual and the car was clean. He was so kind in making sure we knew where to go and felt comfortable in each little town. We will back to Ireland again soon and certainly booking Brian for our next tour!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My boyfriend and I were visiting Ireland for our first time and had wanted to take a trip into and around Belfast for my 27th birthday. Now I had been driving around the countryside, but was terrified of attempting a city having come from America and driving was different as it was. Having found Brian online was an absolutely perfect way to to be able to see the city while also getting to experience with someone who just has so much knowledge and is such enjoyable company! He was very prompt with pick up and drop off and very courteous throughout the day. He indulged all of our questions and showed us parts of the city and nearby that we would have never thought to look for on our own. My only regret was that we didn't know how great of an experience it was going to be beforehand, or we would have booked him for other days of our trip as well! It was truly an amazing birthday experience and you could see he put a lot of thought into where to take us, asking about our interests and the like (I was of little help, I just knew I wanted to see the Tintanic Belfast for at least a part of the day). That kind of personalized attention isn't something you get very often and it's what made this trip stand out so much above expectations. 5 out of 5 stars for sure and we can't wait to use Brian again for our next trip out to Ireland!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I just came back from a trip with Brian passing through the most amazing country side and discovering sites off the beaten track. Brian is a knowledgeable person with an eye for detail, courteous and always going out of his way to make everyone feel at ease. I will give him my highest recommendation both as a driver and a guide!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Having a driver take you around Ireland is the best decision we made with our travel plans. On top of it we had Brian as our Chauffeur for the week. He was able to get us every where we had planned on our itinerary and even helped us find more of the diamond in the rough locations. He opened our eyes to the people, music and true culture of Ireland. I really was able to walk away with a once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Brian for truly making us feel welcome in your home country!

Date of experience: September 2017