Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
More Information

Ways to Experience Chauffeur Tours of Ireland
from US$678.07
More Info
All reviews irish driver great sense of humor highly recommend brian wedding anniversary historical knowledge always on time day trip our tour guide wallace galway moher cliffs itinerary vehicle sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My boyfriend and I were visiting Ireland for our first time and had wanted to take a trip into and around Belfast for my 27th birthday. Now I had been driving around the countryside, but was terrified of attempting a city having come from America and driving was different as it was. Having found Brian online was an absolutely perfect way to to be able to see the city while also getting to experience with someone who just has so much knowledge and is such enjoyable company! He was very prompt with pick up and drop off and very courteous throughout the day. He indulged all of our questions and showed us parts of the city and nearby that we would have never thought to look for on our own. My only regret was that we didn't know how great of an experience it was going to be beforehand, or we would have booked him for other days of our trip as well! It was truly an amazing birthday experience and you could see he put a lot of thought into where to take us, asking about our interests and the like (I was of little help, I just knew I wanted to see the Tintanic Belfast for at least a part of the day). That kind of personalized attention isn't something you get very often and it's what made this trip stand out so much above expectations. 5 out of 5 stars for sure and we can't wait to use Brian again for our next trip out to Ireland!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I just came back from a trip with Brian passing through the most amazing country side and discovering sites off the beaten track. Brian is a knowledgeable person with an eye for detail, courteous and always going out of his way to make everyone feel at ease. I will give him my highest recommendation both as a driver and a guide!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Having a driver take you around Ireland is the best decision we made with our travel plans. On top of it we had Brian as our Chauffeur for the week. He was able to get us every where we had planned on our itinerary and even helped us find more of the diamond in the rough locations. He opened our eyes to the people, music and true culture of Ireland. I really was able to walk away with a once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Brian for truly making us feel welcome in your home country!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

My 6 year old and I really enjoyed our time in Ireland with Brian. We appreciated learning about the country, staying away from over crowded tourist areas and getting to know our friendly driver.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We just returned from a fantastic trip to Ireland! Our travel agent suggested that she arrange for a driver. We were fortunate to have Brian show us around Ireland. Brian was a wealth of information and advice about what to see, where to eat, how to find the best music, etc. We all felt very comfortable and safe in his nice vehicle. We appreciated being able to adjust our itinerary based on weather or additions of stops. Thank you, Brian, for removing the stress of travel from our experience and sharing your Ireland with us. Cynthia & Todd

Date of experience: October 2017