“Seriously good burgers ”
Review of Coqbull

Coqbull
Ranked #14 of 317 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

If there's better burgers to be had in Limerick I certainly haven't had them. I'd really recommend Coqbull if you want a friendly and casual restaurant with top quality burgers.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

When we got to the place they didn't have a table immediately so they gave us a menu and suggested to sit for a beer at the bar next door. The beer menu consisted of local and imported craft beers as well as some standards. Good choices!
The burgers we had were yummy and juicy. Even though this cozy place with modern interior was packed we didn't wait for too long. Unfortunately the 1/2 roast chicken was out. We would certainly come here again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch at coqbull this week. We were traveling from ennis to cork and stopped in limerick. The half roast chicken was delicious. I also ordered the farm salad and it tasted very fresh and healthy. There is a good beer selection. Plenty of shopping, coffee shops, and bars nearby.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on my birthday and despite some hiccoughs the staff bent over backwards to make us happy.

I ordered a special which unbeknownst to the waitress had changed so when our food was ready I was asked if I'd accept it or prefer to wait. Unfortunately when my partner's food arrived there'd been some confusion and she was missing part of her order.

... Whilst the above doesn't sound great our waitress sprung into action, firstly explaining what'd happened and bringing me a free drink and some fries for me to nibble on. Once everything was correct (and I had more fries!) she continued to apologise and we not only got a free milkshake but she even discounted the bill.

We very rarely tip but she'd tried so hard to do everything in her power we were more than happy to do so and thank her just to assure her that despite the mishap she'd done a fabulous job.

... And the food is great by the way!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Hands down best burger in Limerick, with great deals for a drink, burger and chips(which are amazing by the way) I cant think of a way the burgers can be improved. Great service, food is served as soon as its made.