“Saturday Lunch Delight”

papaz bistro
Ranked #15 of 317 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Myself and my other half had saturday lunch here and it was gorgeous. We were seated straight away and there was plenty to choose from on the menu. I had flatbread which was served with a lovely salad and it was delicious. OH had a chicken sandwich which he reported being gorgeous also. Lovely atmosphere and nice friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner went in for lunch on a Saturday. It was very busy but we got seated quickly. We ordered pizza and saute potatoes. The portions were great, the food was very tasty. Service was fast and would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

First choice place to have lunch, anytime I'm in the city and think of going for food I'll go to papaz really good food, friendly staff won't be disappointed

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent and very good value - lovely staff are a credit to the business - had flatbread combo and it was delicious - staff friendly and helpful - top place

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I’ve eaten lunch here a number of times as I work in the City Centre. It’s got a great ambience and I love the décor. The food is excellent too and very reasonably priced. Their sandwiches are delicious, so fresh and tasty. My favourite was the Lemon Pepper which sadly they no longer serve but now I like the Amazing Chicken . Their soup is good too. Papa’z is a great addition to the Limerick dining scene and I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank OGONTOUR