“good food city centre”

Clover Thai and Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Healthy
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Quick service ideal for the working lunch,would not say it was out of this world experience but i would say handy place to met and easy find.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Have been here twice for lunch, it's cheap for buffet where you can get sushi aswell, free drinks too, food is ok and the service is ok, highly recommend for the price it's only 10 euro

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Both of us called in to the Clover Restaurant for lunch.
For starters C had the THAI CALAMARI and I had the CHICKEN SWEETCORN SOUP.Both were delicious.
C had the DUCK TERIYAKI WITH FRIED RICE and I had the
TEPPAN CHICKEN TERIYAKI WITH BROWN RICE.
For drinks C had a glass of WHITE WINE and I had a glass of CLUB ORANGE.
We enjoyed our meal and plan to come back again.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Just had take out from here.

I ordered a Japanese ramen dish and the missus ordered a Pad Thai. For two cuisines that are quite distinct from each other they both tasted like bad Chinese food.

Same tasteless dish but with different meats. Not even a few generous dollops of sriracha could save them.

Won't be going back.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my family this evening and could not have been more disappointed. In fact I don't think I've ever been so disappointed after a meal. The food was terrible and the service was poor.

We took a chance on trying somewhere new and all we were left with was regret.

The chicken was chewy and of poor quality, the rice stodgy and the portions small.

Extremely poor. I would not recommend this restaurant. For your money you'll get far better in limerick.