“ALWAYS COLD COFFEE”

Ranked #1 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Limerick
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The Stormy Teacup Cafe is a quirky tea and coffee house by day, and an electric, unique venue by night. Come and feel the buzz.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love this little gem in the city but the coffee is always COLD, every single time, I've now started asking for hot water on the side every time I go in because I just expect it to be cold, honestly if you're gonna take 5 mins to do a heart on my coffee leave it off, I want it hot rather than a picture I won't even look at because I came for hot coffee not coffee art, other than the coffee the place is super comfy and just so relaxing if you want to go in and read or relax, I think I've introduced 10 people to the cafe now, I recommend it 100% just make sure you ask for hot water !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Disappointed by the hot chocolate and the double expresso (very small and not a good taste). The cakes are good but expensive. For all we paid 15 euros.
In the ground floor room we had the smell of the toilet.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I adore this place and I need to go back before I finish college. It's super cute and the staff are lovely.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

One of Limerick's hidden secret! Great for coffee, special teas, healthy bakes and cakes. Good for hide-away break, meeting, or just getting a break to let one's imagination run wild.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friends once enjoyed going to stormy teacup for a chat and a cuppa. We enjoyed how different it was, i.e the decor and it had a cosy feeling, but unfortunately the lady working there is very rude so we won’t be back.

Adam R, Owner at The Stormy Teacup, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Hey,

Adam here, the owner. I'm so sorry that you had this experience at all, not to mind that you used to come here often and have now had that spoiled! This is the worst case scenario when it comes to customer service, when you gain a loyal customer and then lose them by letting standards slip.

If you wouldn't mind, would you please email me at adam@thestormyteacup.ie so I can find out what staff member this was please?

Adam