1,319 results
All reviews hamptons restaurant molton brown toiletries dunnes stores turn down service afternoon tea the executive lounge sparkling water five star hotel car park eggs benedict star service limerick city lovely hotel junior suite steam room location is excellent top class
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We stayed in the OBriend suite for 2 nights and had a fantastic time. The room was amazing with a very large bathroom. Staff were great and very helpful. Breakfast was until noon which was great and had all fresh and locally produced food.

Room Tip: Our suite was on fifth floor and perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hcaulfield2014
Reviewed 28 August 2018

family all celebrated our niece graduation in the Savoy Restaurant. we were well greeted, seated, 20 persons all served in no time. food menu "Table d'Hote was €29, with an excellent choice.food was excellent, lovely presentation, and ample portions.service was very efficient, friendly, smiley staff. the restaurant was very busy on the evening, so book early, Ala carte menu is also available. Bang Bang chicken seemed very popular with our group. upgrade bistro style, nice atmosphere in restaurant.

Room Tip: parking is just in parking pay area around the road.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great location bang in the City Centre, very nice room, breakfast is fab, with a special mention for Adin who is the most friendliest and pleasant waiter that served our table for breakfast on the Sunday morning and who is a true character.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dublinlillis
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the biggest smiles. We had tea in the library followed by a tour of the hotel. We stayed on level 8 in the Executive rooms they are beautiful with free access to the Executive Lounge. My daughter had a teen facial and really enjoyed the experience. We went across the street to Alex & Findlaters for dinner - this was delicious. The wine was so good I should have purchased a bottle to take home. Great choice avaiable for breakfast and it was delicious - really relaxed atmosphere before returning to the real world. This hotel is luxurious and a real treat
I will definitely be back and will try The Grillroom next time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stayed here in February 2018. When we checked in, I found the room disappointing; the break was a treat after a very busy time. Considering the rate I paid per night approx. €200.00, the room was tiny, like for a single occupancy. It was poky, with a shabby old tired looking balcony- not remotely '5 star'. It was right beside the lift and an 'executive lounge' and in this case, the lift was very noisy..(There was a hen party in the hotel, but I was assured they were on another floor.) The T.V. was small – I hadn’t seen one like that in some time, in a hotel or otherwise. (We planned to watch Super bowl on the Sunday night.) So, I went downstairs and asked about the room. Explaining the situation, they reviewed their availability and provided us with ‘an upgrade’. But it was, in my mind, not an upgrade, but fitting to the price I had agreed to pay per night. I am still, to this day confused as to why we were lumbered with the first room. I enjoyed the rest of the stay; however I didn’t enjoy having to make excuses for the first room. I would not like anyone have to do the same. If they are 5 Star, the general maintenance of the rooms could do with a spring clean, especially the balcony.
P.S. The breakfast in this hotel is delicious, there was a rhubarb compote that is so tasty... and you can have breakfast as a non-resident so I would recommend it if you were to look for an early morning treat.

Stayed: February 2018