Free cancellation until 26/07
US$141
US$131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$90
US$105
US$76
US$74
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$193
US$157
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

2,099 results
All reviewsabbey riverbar and grillgreat hotelsuperior roommodern hotelwithin walking distanceking john's castlecity centresecure parkinghunt museumcar parkhotel restaurantgreat roombuffet styleboth nightsstayed here for one nighttop class
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Our room was surprisingly spacious. It was also attractive and clean. Located within walking distance of historical sites and Hunt Museum.
We ate dinner in the restaurant. The chocolate jaffa pot was incredibly delicious.

Stayed: May 2018
FoManagerAbsolute, Front Office Manager at Absolute Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Those jaffa pots are my weakness, i never leave a trace behind. We are extremly lucky to have such wonderful attractions within walking distance from the hotel, idea spot to start an adventure in Limerick city.

Thanks for the review

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Good location next to St. John's castle - it's 15 min walk to main shops pubs area tho'
Well appointed Modern with very nice rooms.
Restaurant was excellent - one of the best meals we had during our 2 week tour of Ireland
The dining area overlooks a river and is picturesque.
Gym is small but ok.
Stef helpful and friendly

Happy to recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Delighted to read this review, good food and a great view, what else could you ask for.

Thanks for the great review, hope to see you return to the Absolute Hotel.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

A very enjoyable five-night stay. A nice room; handy features included a relaxing armchair, roomy shower, good work space and lamp, very comfortable bed, effective air conditioning, a large SMART TV with Bluetooth, and a small personal wall safe. The buffet breakfast was very good indeed, with a free newspaper, and special items were cooked to order (I can recommend the porridge and the omelettes). Friendly staff. Walking distance to all the city’s tourist attractions. I was only sorry I didn’t ask for a room on the riverview side, because The Island Road is quite busy and noisy so I had to keep the windows closed.

Stayed: June 2018

Our rooms with a view are worth the upgrade, waking up to a good coffee from our expresso machines in the bedroom & looking out at the river who kick start anyones day. I love our pancake maker, the pancakes are a great treat when away from home.

Thanks for such a wonderful review, hope to welcome you back to the Absolute Hotel again

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Soooo...I always come clean on my reviews and I shall do this again. I was staying at the hotel because two of my photographs form part of a year-long exhibition that the hotel hosts and I was attending the launch party (and making a great speech ). Nonetheless I do leave honest reviews, and that will be the same here. I booked the room on a corporate rate because the photography college had booked a conference room for the event. Three of us were staying in the room which consisted of twin single beds and a double (queen) sofa bed. The accommodation including breakfast for three was €150 which I thought was a really decent rate. I drove to the hotel and parked in the underground secure car park. Plenty of space - we arrived around 4.45pm on a Thursday afternoon. The car park is on the same level as the reception so we walked through and checked in. Efficient and friendly is how I'd describe that experience. We took the lift (elevator) to our room on the 5th floor which was overlooking the canal and had a lovely view. The room was a comfortable temperature, but the hallways were extremely hot due to the unusual heatwave Ireland was experiencing at the time. Luckily there's an ice station and vending machines with snacks and drinks on each floor. The decor and comfort level in the room is excellent. Everything exactly as it should be - Nespresso coffee machine, plenty of pods and cups for us. Slick shower room - one sink, toilet and glass shower enclosure all hidden behind a frosted glass door and plenty of toiletries for us.

We attended a buffet dinner in the conference room. Personally I enjoyed my beef and rice dinner with vegetables. There was a creamy chicken option but I have to give a negative shout out to the vegetarian option. If I didn't know better I'd say it was vegetable soup with whole small carrots and peas chucked in - it almost felt like the chef had forgotten to do a vegetarian option and they improvised at the last minute whilst the chef was on break. Even with rice and potatoes, my vegetarian peers' dish was literally swimming on flat dinner plates...they needed straws and spoons, not knives and forks. Let's jump back to the hotel and it's staff...we only paid €15 a head for this meal with water, and blackcurrant or orange soft drinks, tea and coffee included...the staff were well trained, efficient, friendly and moved seamlessly throughout the room. All excellent and the room itself was very usefully air conditioned - not something normally looked for in Ireland! The rest of the night was spent with speeches and socialising at the exhibition. Staff cleared glasses and the hotel bathrooms were kept spotless. We felt welcomed in the bar and were very comfortable with the seating and atmosphere. The bar itself ran out of sparkling water early in the evening, but was restocked. One member of staff seemed slightly out of his depth - a new bar member? My friend ordered gin and tonic and was given gin and soda. But no biggie to correct. At the end of the night we were politely asked to relocate to the terrace or lobby area outside the bar where we continued socialising until about 1am. Looking back at the night it was a great success, the Absolute is a very modern and well run hotel and everything seems to just fit so well. Barring those couple of niggles I'd be hard pressed to find fault with anything. It's rare I need to stay overnight in Limerick, but I'd definitely choose the Absolute Hotel again, it felt like they were a major part of why the whole evening went so well. The beds were beautifully comfortable, plenty of fresh bedding and comfortable pillows, well appointed room with a great large seat/bench mirroring the shape of the mirror. There are plenty of mirrors in the room which made putting make-up on for three women the night before an easy experience. We popped down for breakfast in the morning. Plenty of choice. I ordered porridge (delicious) my companions found the pancake machine hilarious and they were very satisfied with the results. Cranberry juice just a bit too sweet. Plenty of danish pastries and croissants. We avoided the full Irish but just had a bit of bacon with the pancakes. Then it was just a case of packing, paying and pushing off. Again a seamless, friendly and professional encounter.

Room Tip: Views of the canal are pretty.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Such an amazing exhibition, we are very lucky to have such gifted artists display such wonderful & creative photographs in the Hotel. Both our customers and staff are very to be able to view them. Glad we were able to accommodate such a great rate for this event. Both myself and the whole team were delighted to read such an Absolute wonderful review. Hopefully we can welcome you back to the Absolute Hotel this time next year !!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The hotel is in a great location. Very good breakfast. The staff is really friendly and polite. The room is a good size and very clean. The best thing for me was there was no noise. Wonderful!
I do recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

We are lucky to be close to the city centre but not so close that we get the noise from the busy city centre street. 10 minutes walk to the city, location is ideal for any corporate or leisure guest.
Hope to see you return to the Absolute Hotel again soon