Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
More Information

Ways to Experience Nevsail Watersports and Rock Climbing
from US$43.68
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Had beginners windsurfer lessons in kilkee beach, was great fun and managed to get up and going thanks to our instructor Clodagh!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I recently booked a Limerick City Kayak tour for myself and a group of friends. I had been meaning to try it out for a while and the recent heatwave was just the push I needed! Dave and the team were great and tailored the tour to what we were interested in (some very competitive kayak water polo with a little bit of history thrown in!). It was such a lovely way to spend a sunny evening outdoors without having to leave the city, I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Kayaking on the river is definitely a unique way to see and experience integral aspects of Limerick’s heritage. Our instructor, Dave, was very friendly and made everyone feel welcome and capable, whether we had prior experience or not. The games and challenges along the way were a lot of fun and I would definitely do it again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My 8 yr old daughter attended Easter camp and had her party in June with the nevsail crew in Limerick. She and her friends absolutely loved it. Jason and his team were amazing with the children and will definitely be back Fantastic experience all round

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Our had a wonderful and fun time on the River Shannon. The kayaking session was full of fun games and informative history lessons. Being on the water is nice. Dean.