Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$147
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Official Site
US$100
Hotels.comUS$147
PricelineUS$112
HurbUS$152
1,892 results
All reviews central location car park the heart of the city street noise boutique hotel lovely hotel friday night last weekend top class following morning from start to finish escalator florian howleys quay pubs ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022 via mobile

I just loved the short lift ride to reception, the glass fronted lift just oozed sophistication. Friendly, welcoming and efficient checkin done, the room was perfect. Clean, fresh and just so comfortable and immediately opposite the Jasmine Palace Chinese restaurant of choice.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M7629
Reviewed 14 September 2022

We stayed in the George Hotel, which has a very narrow street frontage and an escalator that leads upstairs to the lobby, reception and a large restaurant with about five floors of rooms above it. We had a comfortable corner room with numerous windows and a view over the Limerick sky line. Comfortable beds and wifi helped make our overnight stay pleasant. Breakfast next morning was a different story with an incredibly rude waitress taking the shine off the morning. I have never experienced rudeness or utter disdain for guests in a hotel like this person demonstrated.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

We were essentially in the room for only a few hours
as it was the last leg of our trip and we were leaving at 4 a.m. We had drinks at the bar and left for the evening - when we.got to our room at 9 pm we discovered our toilet was blocked and backing up - the lights in the bathroom were flickering on and off - the walls were paper thin and we heard the neighbours music until 3am and random banging. We likely had 2 hours sleep before our 3:30 am departure. The night staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ransom5000
Reviewed 7 September 2022

Where do I start, with this hotel !!!

Faulty towers would be a better hotel,

Booked hotel for my girlfriend and her friend, 1st room had pubic hair in the bed see photos, then the room has no air con cheap white fan was provided in its place, girlfriend was moved rooms over this however I had to call to get them to do anything as service is basically none in this hotel as the duty manager Florian Borowicz is something I have never came dealt with in my life from the rudeness, to the the passive remarks and the insults he provided to me when I called them as my girlfriend was crying over Florian Borowicz telling them that they had to leave the hotel and check back in hours later as they need to give there room to someone else,

Florian kept calling me by my incorrect name and I had to keep correcting him, as someone who used to be a manager in this industry, service comes 1st and the customer is always right and after Florian behaviour and remarks he said I am shocked he is still in a job,

Florian screamed at my girlfriend in the middle of the hotel like a bad school girl for getting me to call to deal with the issue that he caused

Again everyone think twice about staying in this hotel. I rebooked my girlfriend in another hotel in the city and that hotel even gave my girlfriend a free upgrade and the service was hands down what a true 4 star should be like

I wish the GM of the hotel will reach out to me to cover the shocking treatment of your manager Florian give to my girlfriend and her firend

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2022

There is a Q-carpark nearby where guests of the hotel get a discount. The hotel reception is up an escalator from the street and the staff are very welcoming. The vibe was very much like a boutique hotel.

I had a good room, comfy bed and spotless bathroom.

Breakfast is in the Italian restaurant attached to the hotel. There is a breakfast deal whereby you can chose one continental selection plus one cooked. I went for the ham and cheese, soda bread option - which was very generous - followed by a full Irish fry-up. There were smaller items in the continental section such as porridge made with almond milk, and yoghurt with fruit and honey, but these did not appeal to me. The coffee was very good and there are juices on offer too.

Date of stay: June 2022