“Pad Thai Heaven!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I love Pad Thai (veggie) from this restaurant, it is my go-to main course! I cant boast this restaurant enough, it really is fantastic! The service is great, waitresses are very friendly and very nice! Their food is very fresh and very tasty! Worth the money for sure!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I have eaten here several times now and always had an excellent meal, I would happily pick anything from their menu. The surroundings are stylish, you can see the chefs at work (depending on where you sit) and the staff have always been attentive. Busy on a Saturday night, but relaxed otherwise. When they say a dish is spicy, they mean spicy :-), but that's all good as far as I am concerned.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I was coming here often,my friend told me about offer for lunch for 9.95 and both of us were coming here and almost always everything was perfect.this time it was my worst experience I could imagine.i order food with just prawns.the waitress was lovely like always.when I got home and start to eat I saw in my dish small pieces of chicken all over the plate.i start to look deeper and big pieces of chicken was under my rice.i can understand some mistakes but that was unacceptable. I stop to eat meat and I'm just eating see food.i almost start to cry when I saw that because I already ate that chicken even if I didn't know.thank u Kaya for ruining my day.i can't come back somewhere if I'm not sure what I can find on my plate.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our meals at Kaya Thai. It is located in the city center, and was a convenient 15 minute walk from our hotel just the other side of the river. The food was delicious, very flavourful, steamy, freshly prepared and arrived quickly. The staff friendly and attentive. The menu is extensive, whether your tastes run to curry, noodles, fish, etc. There is a good wine and beer selection as well. Definitely a thumbs up for this place!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We had dinner last night in Kaya. The starters were very good. I had cod for main it was very good. The staff were very friendly and attentive.