2,966 results
All reviews the river across the bridge junior suite city centre sarsfield bridge lovely hotel the executive lounge wedding reception thomond park function room king john's castle car park great room top class last weekend would highly recommend this hotel hotel bar
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Limerick Strand Hotel. It was a nice hotel and a good location. Nice restaurant with good food. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. Within walking distance to King John's Castle.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and kind comments about our hotel following you recent stay with us at Limerick Strand Hotel. I was delighted to read that your experience with us was pleasant, and that you enjoyed the hotels facilities and service provided.

Thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night in Limerick and were pleased with this choice. We passed the hotel entrance & parking garage entrance the first time and had to go around the block for try #2. The entrance is not at the street side of the hotel, you need to drive into the hotel driveway and go towards the “back” to get to the front entrance. Check-in was efficient. Room key is needed to ride the elevator so carry it with you everywhere! I forgot to take mine once, since my travel companion was in the room I figured she could just let me back in....yeah if I could have gotten to my correct floor on the elevator...oops. Always take the key. I seem to also recall a separate elevator to parking garage. BTW remember to take your parking ticket to the front desk for their parking rate which I think was about €8/day. Otherwise you pay by the hour—expensive. I did not eat here although the bar made a great Irish coffee ☘️!! Room was clean and comfortable. Bed good. Location was easy walking distance to a couple points of interest, although we were there late in the day so not much was open. River and bridges were pretty.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BeachyKeen68

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us here at Limerick Strand Hotel.
We pride ourselves on exceeding guests’ expectations and delivering enjoyable and memorable experience. We greatly appreciate your lovely comments about our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Strand. The public areas were smart and well appointed and our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Staff were very pleasant and welcoming.

The chocolates in our room for our anniversary were a nice touch.

We would definetly stay there again

Room Tip: River or City View
1  Thank glasgowdub

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent stay with us at Limerick Strand Hotel.

It is wonderful to read how well treated you were by our team, and your kind words will be shared with them. It is very encouraging to the whole team to receive your feedback.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Their breakfast buffet has a tremendous variety of foods, beautifully presented and well prepared. But to our great disappointment, the toilet bowl had not been properly cleaned and there was considerable dust on the bathroom shelves. In addition, a few days after we had checked out, we found that we may have left something behind in our hotel room. We emailed them about this lost item but they never replied.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I wish to acknowledge your review and I am sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We appreciate the feedback and I can assure you the experience described by you in your review is not our normal standard of product or service.
I was delighted to read you enjoyed our award winning breakfast buffet. In relation to your lost item please PM me if you have not been able to contact lost property.
I hope your overall trip to Limerick was a success. I hope you had a safe journey home.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I was very tempted to wander into the city as I was staying so close but I gave in to the temptation of relaxing in my hotel and dining in the beautiful dining room looking out over the Shannon River. Such temptation was a blessing as the welcome, food, service and atmosphere excelled on all levels. Peacefully quiet after a long day, locally sourced food excellently cooked, presented and served wins hands down.
To all the staff a great well done, I do so look forward to returning.

People and Places create Moments of Joy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 838gerryp
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at Limerick Strand Hotel and for your feedback.

I have shared your wonderful comments with all the team here who join me in thanking you. We are all genuinely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much.

We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again very soon.

Best Wishes,