Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
TravelocityUS$125
Orbitz.comUS$125
Vio.comUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

This hotel is right in the center, easy to get to the bus/train, plenty of restaurants and bars around. The staff were very friendly. The rooms are clean and modern. The pillows are very big which was uncomfortable for me but I just used the small decorative pillow instead. However, the price for being in the center is that there is some music and crowd noise coming in from the street. It wasn't too bad but I was there during the week, not on the weekend. Might be a problem then if you expect a quiet, early night. Breakfast was delicious.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Philip K
Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

Cancelled my booking several days in advance. I got a phone call from the receptionist who told me it was cancelled (I know) but she couldn't see a confirmation so unless I got booking.com to contact her to confirm I would be charged!!! The oddest and least professional contact ever with a hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2019

My brother and I had to travel to Ireland at short notice due to our Uncles death.. My brother had stayed here before last year so felt confident in booking a twin room.
Our experience from arrival was extremeley disappointing. Do not believe the photos!!! Those are what COULD BE NOT WHAT ARE!! Our room was right below the work men who began drilling & hammering at 7.30am Thursday morning and 6.30am Friday morning after being at a funeral all day Thursday.
.We did complain but were laughed at by the staff. We should have been given the option of staying due to the works or given a reduced rate.
Check and double check before booking loads of work going on......

Room tip: none that I can think of????
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Horrendous. Didn’t sleep for a minute, Local nightclub blaring music until 3, students shouting until 5, building site next door began work at 7. Could really do with soundproofing. Window quality extremely poor. Breakfast was ok. Didn’t bother arguing about the situation, just wanted to get out of there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights and it was awful, renovations going on but we were informed about that when booking, place was like a building site. Work was meant to start at 9 but we were woken the first morning at 7.40. Breakfast was absolutely awful raw toast the smell from the bacon was disgusting. Chipped plate, dirty cutlery. I didn't go down the 2nd morning. My daughter did and she had to wait 20 minutes for a cold cup of coffee. Ended up buying some in a local Centra. Complained to the manager her manner and attitude left a lot to be desired. She had an awful attitude. After a lot of arguing we got a refund a night. Too many hotels in Limerick so would rather pay extra

Trip type: Travelled with family