“Hidden gem”

Ranked #163 of 317 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: A warm cozy Irish pub near the historic lough gur lake. Serving excellent food from our grill seven days a week. Enjoy open fires and lazy afternoons with a wide selection of local cuisine, beers, wines, teas & coffees. An excellent games room is available for kids of all ages and lush beer garden for those summer days!
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Today I visited this bar/restaurant for the first time. It won't be my last. We were quite a large group and from start to finish the experience was brilliant. From the young girl who served us to the food, fantastic. Would highly recommend this place

1  Thank 705claire

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Came here on the recommendation of a staff member at Lough Gur and enjoyed a delicious Sunday lunch and a pint. Very nice bar and friendly bar staff and a relaxed family atmosphere. A hidden gem.

1  Thank 186621Johnm
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The food is far superior to pub grub and a great price. Staff and management just lovely,.... helpful and efficient. Sunday roast like I never cooked it . Sunday lunch in Reardons of Holycross is what Sunday is about.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We stumbled on this place driving to Lough Gur. It is a wonderful pub. I guess it is typical of Irish pub's but, in my mind, that is a fine compliment. We talked and talked with the manager and really enjoyed our meal and our Guinness (the wife had a lovely pint of cider).

1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I arrived mid aftenoon when lunch had finished and I was hungry. The person there said that meals were finished but quickly added that she could make me a toasted sandwhich - wonderful service for my needs at the time and also gave me good instructions on how to get to some places.