“Fantastic Family Meal”

Ranked #160 of 317 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: A warm cozy Irish pub near the historic lough gur lake. Serving excellent food from our grill seven days a week. Enjoy open fires and lazy afternoons with a wide selection of local cuisine, beers, wines, teas & coffees. An excellent games room is available for kids of all ages and lush beer garden for those summer days!
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I visited here on Sunday afternoon with my husband and 3 children for Sunday dinner. Our meals were presented beautifully and matched by the flavours and taste. The kids got goujons and mash and veg, while I got salmon and my husband got the beef. Couldnt fault any of the food and the waitress was very helpful. Great value at 56euros including soups for starters. Location of Reardons is great with parking and in close proximity to lough gur, bruff and the grange stone circle. Def worth the visit.

2  Thank Annemarie2404

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We ate here after rolling into Bruff for the night. Staff were very friendly and chatty. Service was quick and attentive. We had pub grub expectations and I must say it was good. Not haute cuisine, but that's not it's market. Can't fault the food nor the portions. If you're looking for candle lit dinner then this is not for you. A couple of pints and good pub grub....then this fits the bill and dis it well.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Had lunch in Reardons. the good points first. the staff are extremely nice and very pleasant BUT thats where it ends. The food is below average even for pub grub. Not expensive but I would gladly pay a little more if the food was acceptable. Would NOT return.

2  Thank mark h
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

My Daughters and I had dinner in Reardons. ..food amazing absolutely. ..flavoursome, great quality. Service excellent. A must try.

1  Thank patricia l