2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
HurbUS$141
2,451 results
All reviews quench bar the outdoor hot tub kids club thermal suite lovely hotel shannon airport bar food bunratty castle family break leisure centre changing rooms family room top class a lovely stay enjoyable stay saturday night from start to finish
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2022 via mobile

From start to finish we can't fault our stay. When booking the break Ciara was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. When we arrived Aoife was a lovely friendly professional girl and made our little family feel so welcome. The food the pool the staff and especially the kids club, pet farm & playground were a major hit with the kids. My son said the kids club was brilliant and he is only 4 so it was a testament to the lovely girls working there. Thank you Radisson Limerick for making our short break unforgettable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Emer Mulcahy, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2022

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your recent stay and for the feedback on our hotel and team. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It was so great to have you as our guests.

Reviewed 6 November 2022

Just back from an amazing 4 night stay at the Radisson in Limerick with my twin boys.
When we arrived at the checkin desk we were welcomed by Marina who informed us of a room upgrade.Such a surprise and really made our day.Marina and Debbie are so warm and helpful.Always there to listen and make our stay more comfortable.
Our room on the 3rd floor was so spacious,clean and beautifully decorated.We were delighted to find a welcome platter with sumptious brownies for the boys.Such a special touch.Thank you so much.
Thanks to Sarah who went above and beyond to help us during our stay.She came into our room to show us how to use the coffee making machine.She made delicious hot chocolates each morning for the boys at breakfast.
The food is so delicious Staff are so helpful,kind and friendly.
The breakfast is so delicious and the buffet display is laid out so tastefully.Loved all the fresh fruit display.
I had an omelette each morning.Always so delicious.
I had 2 treatments with Inga at the Rain Spa.She is an amazing therapist and her hot stone massage is to die for.Donna at the Rain Spa reception is so helpful and friendly.
Love the thermal suite particularly the open air hot tub.Also love the heated bench and the tropical shower.My boys love the pool.
The Paddock is an area at the back of the hotel where there are so many animals to see.Every day we loved to take the trail and see the goats,pigs,sheep,alpacas and donkeys.George the goat loved to nibble the boys' clothes They loved the fun of it.
Thanks to Annette who was so helpful to me when I was checking out.I booked our next break away in January to celebrate my mum's 80th.
An amazing break away.No better hotel in Ireland to indulge and be pampered.Thanks so much for everything!!

Dear Mistymask2014,

Thank you for your recent stay and for the feedback on our hotel and team. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our team here at the hotel, they always endeavour to ensure all our guests are well looked after. We are so delighted you and your boys love it here so much, it's our pleasure to have you as our guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back again in January with us.

Reviewed 5 November 2022

From start to finish our time here was amazing. The staff and food are great. The room was clean and the decor, relaxing. The bed and pillows were very comfy. The autumn menu and food were delicious, we recommend the autumn salad, chicken wings and vegan baguette. I had a body scrub and wrap package form Sinead in the spa and I was so happy with the treatment and how I was treated and cared for by her. We had an amazing, relaxing 2 nights and days in the hotel. This is our third time staying and we will definitely be returning. Thank you to all the staff.

Room tip: Try out the hot tub. Bar doesn't open until 5pm. Lots of family's and children stay. Avoid if that's not your thing.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lor.Mor,

Thank you for your recent stay and for the feedback on our hotel and team. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Sinead also.

Reviewed 4 November 2022

It’s out second visit to the hotel in a couple of months. Everything works perfectly for us, great welcome, the girls at the reception, can mention Anna, Marina, Wioleta, were so kind, friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is amazing, there’s a lovely kids corner with freshly made pancakes, child’s cups and plates, and plenty of options for everyone, a lovely lady called Sarah greeted us in the morning with a smile on her face and this is a great start for a breakfast, Comfortable rooms, leisure Center with an outdoor jacuzzi, everything you need to have a great stay. We can’t wait wait for get back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Emer Mulcahy, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2022

Dear 374lissandrap,

Thank you for your recent stay and for the feedback on our hotel and team. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team at reception, and Sarah in Brasserie.

Our Kids corner is always a great hit with the smallies especially, they love getting to make their own pancakes.

Reviewed 4 November 2022

I have been to this hotel on a number of occasions. The staff were very kind and helpful. The food was lovely and the room was very comfortable with everything I needed. I will stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2022