Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
Hotels.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
HurbUS$139
2,451 results
All reviews quench bar the outdoor hot tub kids club thermal suite lovely hotel shannon airport bar food bunratty castle family break leisure centre changing rooms family room top class a lovely stay enjoyable stay saturday night from start to finish
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2022

Top notch service from reception and bar staff they were so welcoming,helpful and informative especially Melvin who attended to after the bar was closed... Really appreciate the staff it made our stay enjoyable

Date of stay: September 2022
Emer Mulcahy, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Dear Ruth,

We are very proud of our team here at the hotel, they always endeavour to ensure all our guests are well looked after, I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Melvin.

Reviewed 27 October 2022 via mobile

our stay at Radisson blu was amazing ,they let us feel like at home. I regularly visit plenty of hotels due to my work position and rarely I feel like writing a review but this time I felt like doing it. Everyone have been super friendly from check in, the Swedish receptionist Marina is such a nice girl,She has been very friendly and helpful accommodating our requests.
The waiter at the bar Marcel was very friendly as well.
Hotel is new and rooms are big and clean.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Emer Mulcahy, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Dear Isviu90,

Thank you for your recent stay and for the feedback on our hotel and team. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Marina.

Reviewed 27 October 2022 via mobile

After a hard working week, we finally had a couple of nights off. This hotel and especially the staff (and welcoming receptionist Marina and Marcell at the bar) made the stay. Food was great, location was perfect to relax and rooms were clean, spacious and most importantly quiet.
Thank you to the Radisson team!

1  Thank 282edwardt

Dear Edward,

Thank you for your kind words, we are very proud of our team here at the hotel, they always endeavour to ensure all our guests are well looked after.

Reviewed 25 October 2022

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Michelle Sousa, Meeting and Events Executive and all the meeting events team at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick today. We hosted an early morning event and they couldn't have been more professional and attentive.

From the moment we made the booking until the day itself the whole process was made incredibly easy. A very professional team. Thank you to all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Emer Mulcahy, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2022

Dear Next Level S,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your conference. Thank you for the feedback on our hotel and team. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your conference with us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Michelle and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2022

I was lucky enough to attend a conference here over the weekend, my first one since 2019 which was also held at the same venue. From the moment on entry into the hotel's bright, open and airy reception and foyer to be greeted by friendly staff on check in, everything was perfect. My room was large and more than luxurious for my needs, for the few hours I managed to spend there after a busy but funny evening socialising with friends. The banquet and bar had plenty of staff and everyone’s attention to detail was exceptional. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and varied to cater for everyone’s taste. I’m looking forward to my next trip already.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Emer Mulcahy, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2022

Dear Rivierabear,

We are very proud of our team here at the hotel, they always endeavour to ensure all our guests are well looked after. It is great to see events returning to pre-covid times.