1,622 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubquench bara business class roomkids clubshannon airportthermal suitebar foodbunratty castlelovely hotelrelaxation roomleisure centrechanging roomsfamily roomtop classsteam roomweekend breakenjoyable stay
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I stayed here recently for a work do and I can honestly say it was fantastic! I wasn't expecting a whole lot from such a big function but the staff were fantastic, the dinner we had was first class, everyone was blown away by the quality. And the room was huge, I had a great view over a green area and it was lovely and quiet. It was spotless, the bed so comfortable. I highly recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: Room 204, lovely view, quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Eoin C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear CellaWalsjh,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 Star review. I am delighted that you had a 'fantastic time' at your work do.

I will forward your kind words to the team here.

Again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind Regards

John O'Malley

Reviewed 7 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on the weekend of my birthday. As my title says some things we were very happy with, and some we were not so happy with.

Let's start with the good points :

* Plenty of free parking.
*. Very pleasant and helpful staff.
*. It was my birthday and when we got to the room there was a slice of cake and a card waiting for me which was a nice touch.
*. Nice toiletries
*. Good shower
*. Good size TV with plenty of channels
*. Comfortable bed.
*. Nespresso machine
*. Bathrobes and slippers.
*. Good size room.

Now unfortunately I have to point out the things we didn't like about the hotel.

*. The pillows were very uncomfortable, we requested 2 extra, but it didn't make things any better. They were just hard and flat, not springy.
*. Was very disappointed with the restaurant and bar menu. They are very limited for a hotel. We did not eat here at all , except for breakfast. Breakfast on the Sunday morning was pretty good. No complaints. Not the same on the Monday though. We were told that as Monday is a quieter morning breakfast is cooked to order. My partner got the full Irish and said it was cold, or possibly even reheated. Not good anyway. I ordered waffles - they arrived with syrup already on and a thick layer of icing sugar. For me personally they were much too sweet. I don't normally take syrup. So I asked for 2 fried eggs instead. These were also not good , there was a horrible taste of cheap cooking oil from them. So all in all mixed review on breakfast.

It's quite a nice hotel, but for the price etc I could have probably found better.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Eoin C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear norfab,
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that overall you enjoyed experience and I have shared your kind words with my colleagues.
I can certainly appreciate your full the disappointment about breakfast, but rest assured your feedback is being used to correct the shortfalls and assist us in maintaining the high standards associated with the Radisson Blu Limerick.
I hope it will not be too long before you return to us again. We will look forward to welcoming you.

Kind regards,
Eoin Chambers
Senior Duty Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Fermanagh. Very pleasant 1 night stay in this hotel. Bottle of prosecco and Butler's chocolates awaiting us in our room were a lovely touch. Room was clean and well maintained. The doors do not seem to be well soundproofed as we could hear full conversations of others in their rooms when walking down the corridor.
We had lunch in the pub within the hotel "Quench". We both chose the vegetable soup. Would strongly recommend giving this a miss. Think the main veg used was turnip. Just not very nice. Ate it as we were both starving.
Outdoor hot tub was fab as were the steam room, sauna and swimming pool. We did not avail of any of the spa treatments available.
One incident when we were using the leisure facilities, my fiancé had £20 stollen from his wallet from the changing rooms. There were no lockers with keys available in either male/female changing room despite only 6 people visibly using the leisure facilities at that time so both of us had to leave our belongings in unlocked lockers.
The incident was reported to management. They were very helpful and also provided us with a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc as compensation.
A three course dinner in the hotel restaurant was very tasty, although we were seated beside the tills which regularly had staff bustling over and conversing with each other which took away from the ambiance of our evening.
Breakfast was a bit chaotic. Didn't seem to be enough staff to cope with the moderate volume of guests.
When we went to the hot food section of the buffet there were no fried eggs left, only 2 sausages, max 2 spoonfuls of beans. The staff seemed to be under a lot of pressure and couldn't manage restocking the food in a timely manner. Despite all this, the food was tasty.
Check out was was quick and easy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Could not fault this hotel
Very basic but clean
Good breakfast which huge choice
Service good
Nice relaxing lobby area. We had room service which was efficient
Would give 3 star & recommend

Good WiFi connection comes

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eileen F
Eoin C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Eileen F,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future! Kind Regards Eoin Chambers Senior Assistant Manager