All reviews curry house lifestyle suite an indian restaurant gastro pub crescent shopping centre carvery lunch two double beds stayed for one night bar menu last weekend short stay rooms are spacious enjoyable stay car park limerick city bone centra
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Live music in the bar, great Indian restaurant, beautiful rooms and huge choice of food at breakfast. Recommend it to anyone. My brother his girlfriend and my dad stayed the weekend as well and it was my dad's birthday we had a really good time.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Honest-Tp
SouthCourtHotel, General Manager at Great National South Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2014

Dear Honest-tp,
Thanks for choosing the South Court Hotel for your family occasion.

We work hard to deliver a great customer experience and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the quality of our full buffet breakfast and our Indian Restaurant.

I will share your comments with the rest of the team

Best wishes to you and your family and thanks again for choosing to stay with us,

Reviewed 11 December 2014

Stayed at South Court Hotel Raheen Roundabout for a few weeks and appreciate the availabilty of all the services needed.
Staff is always happy to help and make my stay a good first experience in Ireland.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Francois B
SouthCourtHotel, General Manager at Great National South Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2014

Dear Francois,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the South Court Hotel.

I will convey your kind words to the rest of my team.

We greatly value your business and hope to welcome you back again the next time you visit Limerick,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2014

The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the shower was the perfect pressure and temperature. The room was quiet and had a fully functioning television. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable stay at the South Court.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca M
SouthCourtHotel, General Manager at Great National South Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Dear Rebecca M,
Thanks for choosing the South Court Hotel.

We're glad you had a comfortable stay and we appreciate the feedback,

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 7 December 2014

Stayed at the southcourt hotel on thursday night have to say it was fantastic The rooms were very spacious the staff couldnt do enough for us Rooms were very clean Beds were very comfortable Breakfast was very good We just had a great experience there and would highly recommend it if any one is staying in limerick

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fitzgem

Dear fitzgem,
Thank for your five-star review and recommendation!

We work hard to ensure our guests have a good experience and we appreciate the feedback

I will share your comments with our reception and customer service teams.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2014

Located at 8 minutes driving to the city centre of Limerick. Ample parking (no need to pay the extra €8 in some), big room, very comfortable bed, a fridge in the room and a good buffet breakfast the following morning. I just fit the bill for a business purpose stay.

Room Tip: Only tried the second floor and it was good.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hipayay

Dear Hipayay,
Thanks for choosing the South Court Hotel Limerick for your business base.

I'm glad everything was to your satisfaction and thanks for posting the review,

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future,

Best Regards,