Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
TravelocityUS$97
Vio.comUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
All reviews minute walk one night stay great bar irish breakfast would stay again stayed here for nights shannon airport lovely hotel limerick city match
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed here whilst we were in town for the Lacrosse U21 World Championships, staff were very friendly and professional. Rooms we clean and pleasant and the Irish breakfast was top notch!

Location is perfect for exploring the city as its only a 15 minute walk to the centre. Would definitely stay here again if we travel back to Limerick in the future!

Reviewed 15 August 2022

My fourth time staying her. And once again the staff were great - front desk reception, servers, cleaning, bartenders.

Hope management knows what a wonderful group of people work at the hotel.

Will stay here again in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2022

I had 2 nights here. The rooms were clean, large and comfortable although a little hot and stuffy at night (I was there in the middle of a heat wave...crazy!)
I had breakfast and dinner at the bar below. The food was adequate but nothing fancy.
The staff were fantastic, super friendly and accommodating.
I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

This is in no way a reflection on the staff who were very excellent throughout.
We arrived during the Pro-am, who knew? So it was very difficult to get a room anywhere.
The food is ok and there is plenty of it.

The room was as clean as it could be.

This Hotel is like a lot of hotels I stayed in as a contract worker and it is like going back in time. It is used by travelling workers.

The Hotel could really be doing with a spruce up as it is getting very very tired.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

There’s a nice big car park as you roll up to this hotel on the outskirts of Limerick. We got checked-in efficiently by the friendly receptionist. Our room was spacious, clean and the bathroom was modern. Wifi worked well. There was a note in the bathroom about how to use the shower, which I followed precisely. Trouble is, it didn’t work! There was absolutely no water pressure so no shower….that’s inexcusable in my opinion, a basic convenience every hotel should provide.

Breakfast in the morning was a straightforward affair….hot food only, no fruit, yogurt, pastries etc. The food was cooked nicely and was tasty.

The hotel was heading for a great review before I tried to use the shower. We were not asked at check-out if we enjoyed our stay, when I would have told them about the problem. The Leadership Team needs to get these basic customer service issues fixed.

Date of stay: June 2022