The Savoy Hotel(Limerick)
US$179
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$175
US$114
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$104
US$74
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

• Pool
All reviewsbusy barpopular with the localsinto town for dinnergreat place to watchlovely barlovely little hotelgreat atmospherecity centreennis roadthe staff was friendly and helpfulbar foodcheck in was easyno liftstayed two nightsfriendly hotelmain roadsmall hotel
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have been staying here for about 25 years and wrote in my last review that I was still paying the same price. Well the price has gone up, the hotel has been upgraded and it is now definitely a city centre establishment.
The service was as good as ever and the room was comfortable although my preference would be to have another one as throughout the night there was the hum oo electrical or other power equipment in the background. Everything was exceptionally clean.
The bar food is as good as ever, and very good value. This is a friendly, popular venue and you get to see and hear the locals. Breakfast is splendid and the mini-version is definitely enough to set you up for the day.
The request to pay in advance for the whole stay seems to have become the norm in Ireland but I was surprised that it was no longer possible to run up a meal tab. Perhaps there have been problems.
I have always enjoyed my stays at Woodfield House but given the price increase, which I did know about in advance, it’s probably my last. Its price structure is correct but probably not for holiday makers spending a lengthy stay in Ireland, as I was.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to watch a match, have a few drinks & catch up with friends - service is always friendly & efficient. Good facilities for smokers too, but heaters need to be on more as weather turns colder

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed over for one night as we were attending a match in the Gaelic Grounds which was only a few minutes walk away. Check in was hassle free. Spacious and clean bedroom & bathroom although could be modernised a tad. Bed was very comfy, had a great sleep with no noise. Lovely bar/bar food with a nice atmosphere & great value. Staff I thought could be a little friendlier. The hotel has many parking spaces to the rear. I would consider staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Woodfield house was a wonderful place to stay just outside of downtown Limerick (about a 20 min walk). Check -in was easy with very friendly staff. Our room was comfortable and roomy. No lift available, tho- which was fine as our room as just up one level of stairs so not a problem for us. Attached pub was fun and friendly and we did not hear any noise from it in our room. We walked into town for dinner, and took a cab back afterward. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel is well located. A 15 minute drive from Shannon airport and a 1 mile walk along quiet side streets to the center of Limerick. The real bonus is that its bar and restaurant was filled with locals having a very good time. The staff worked hard keeping everyone well served with its reasonably priced good food and drink.
The only down side was that the heat was only turned on at night (we were there at the beginning of October) and the bathroom plumbing was quirky. I rarely give out 5 stars but this hotel deserves a 5 from me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple