All reviews tour group city centre friendly hotel night porter bar and restaurant one night stay full irish breakfast saturday night lovely staff greene daphne receptionist gym euro carvery wedding ireland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with my Daughter to lunch, and we were not dissapointed.
They have a great carvery with lots of choices....... We had Braised beef and a Chicken dish...both excellent as ever. This restaurant is consistently good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Greenhills Hotel is an excellent to stay in Limerick. It was better than I thought when we arrived with our tour group. Staff did an outstanding job getting our luggage to our rooms. Rooms were very nice! Good beds, shower, linens, WiFi and all other items you would need. Also has an indoor pool, but didn't use it. Great lounge and an attached restaurant to the hotel. Enjoyed our one stay and breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

17 of us had carvery lunch - today 17th. September 2018- and we were all unanimously delighted with it. We were served by very friendly and highly efficient staff. I opted for Turkey and Ham + a variety of vegetables - delicious. I had the pleasure of having my Turkey carved by Chef de Cuisine Grimes, who oversees an excellent carvery and has a great sense of humour. Many thanks Chef Grimes and Staff for a lovely lunch and contributing to an excellent day.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aidan W
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. Location was a bit out of the way. Free parking. Free wifi. We did not have breakfast but it was available. Room was spacious with comfortable king bed and sitting area. Nice decor. We had a room on the ground floor which was easily accessible. There is no air conditioning in the room so we opened the windows which was good. There was a party outside so we could hear the music. However this was stopped before midnight and we could have closed the windows if we wanted it quiet. The bathroom was small and consisted of a shower over the bath which could pose a problem if you have mobility issues. Toiletries were available. Bathroom could possibly need some maintenance or upgrade. Staff very friendly and helpful. We also had dinner in the restaurant which was good as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Dropped in to the green hills for lunch , I am writing this as I am still here , greeted and I mean really greeted not a false smile or a grunt by both chef and manager as I came in the door , both extremely but naturally friendly and enquired was I ok and can they help me , I said I was having lunch but wanted my phone charged, so the manager sent me to the receptionist who went out of her way to locate a charger to no avail but said she would charge it off her computer and again in a natural friendly manner , proceeded to where the food was been handed out and the chef again could not have been friendlier , I asked the manager could he put on sport on the tv and again without fuss he put it on ; the manager is just after asking me was everything ok and can he do anything else for me; this place is a must for food and a customer care experience that I have never experienced ( outside of Orlando) certainly in this country; I’ll be back and if anyone in in limerick give this place a visit

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo