All reviews city centre large bathroom train station full irish breakfast stayed one night friday night would stay again reception staff visit limerick pubs
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Hi. Myself and my Gf stayed in Perys Hotel last Sunday night as we wanted to be in Limerick for the Hurling Final which im happy to say Linerick won. The Hotel is barely a 3 or 4 minute walk from the train station which is very handy, it also has underground parking across the street. We stayed in room 110 and it was perfect. Spacious and clean which is a good start and the bed was big and very comfortable. It was a pity we were staying only the one night. I have previously stayed in the Limerick city, George Boutique, the Boutique Hotel on Denmark St and the Savoy Hotel, and tho not as luxurious as the Savoy it is every bit as good as any of them. We didnt eat in the hotel but what food i saw looked good and the hotel is reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Perys and i will be very happy to stay on my next visit to Limerick.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaeloI9900HK
Reviewed 30 July 2018

This hotel is in a bad need of a revamp. The girl at reception was lovely but that's where it ends. The room had a terrible smell of stale drink and found bottle tops under the bed. It was just grubby and I was frightened to have a shower here as it was so tatty looking. The noise from outside went on till about 4am and I got little or no sleep. The breakfast was OK I suppose. Would not stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank dannyboyWaterford
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Staff were lovely and very accommodating. The room and bathroom was lovely, spacious, clean and had beautiful interiors, also included robes. Lift available and parking close by included. we would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and the room was lovely . The beds were really comfortable . Real old charm and service of all the staff was so welcoming and always obliging . Thank you to all the great staff from the porter Gerard who greeted us when we arrived late and helped with our bags and the exceptional staff in reception Deirdre , Bridie and Anna who were so helpful . The bar staff who went out of their way to make our stay so enjoyable . Service with a smile . Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My partner & I enjoyed our recent 4-night stay & as a coeliac I was very well catered for by the 2 knowledgeable ladies every morning in the breakfast room.
You know who you are! Reception staff were always helpful & friendly, the room was well-equipped with comfortable beds, a powershower & very effective blackout curtains. We stayed on the 3rd flr at the back so there was no noise at all with a good night's sleep guaranteed. The hotel's location couldn't be better as it's right in the city centre without the stress or noise of heavy traffic & it's totally pedestrian friendly.
The only recommendation I would make is that the hotel should use the excellent Danes Bakery on nearby Upper William Street as a source for their gluten free bread as it's the best GF bread that I've ever eaten & it's far superior to Pery's current GF brand. Otherwise Pery's food is 2nd to none.

Room tip: Our room at the back of the 3rd flr was very quiet with a good night's sleep guaranteed.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple