All reviewscity centretrain stationlarge bathroomnight lifecouple of nightsfriday nightstayed one nightreception staffvisit limericklovely staffpubs
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and the room was lovely . The beds were really comfortable . Real old charm and service of all the staff was so welcoming and always obliging . Thank you to all the great staff from the porter Gerard who greeted us when we arrived late and helped with our bags and the exceptional staff in reception Deirdre , Bridie and Anna who were so helpful . The bar staff who went out of their way to make our stay so enjoyable . Service with a smile . Would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My partner & I enjoyed our recent 4-night stay & as a coeliac I was very well catered for by the 2 knowledgeable ladies every morning in the breakfast room.
You know who you are! Reception staff were always helpful & friendly, the room was well-equipped with comfortable beds, a powershower & very effective blackout curtains. We stayed on the 3rd flr at the back so there was no noise at all with a good night's sleep guaranteed. The hotel's location couldn't be better as it's right in the city centre without the stress or noise of heavy traffic & it's totally pedestrian friendly.
The only recommendation I would make is that the hotel should use the excellent Danes Bakery on nearby Upper William Street as a source for their gluten free bread as it's the best GF bread that I've ever eaten & it's far superior to Pery's current GF brand. Otherwise Pery's food is 2nd to none.

Room Tip: Our room at the back of the 3rd flr was very quiet with a good night's sleep guaranteed.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had emailed well in advance and specifically asked for a room with a view. We were put in a small little room with a terrible view and a big fan from the Kitchen. The girl in Reception rung and relocated after I phoned with my disappointment, She was a nice young girl.We did get a nice big airy room with a small TV and a nice sized bathroom. Beds were comfortable but lots of noise outside on street.

Room Tip: Don't get the room facing the Credit Union. We were woken to lots of noise and found hard to get back to sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I had never stayed here before & I had some concerns over the on street parking. However when I arrived at reception & got such a warm greeting from Anna at reception, I was reassured about the parking issue. My room was bright & spacious & eventhough it looked onto the street, there was little or no noise. The ensuite was well supplied with towels etc & the shower was powerful. I had a number of questions for Anna in reception about local activities & again she was most helpful & nothing was a problem for her. Breakfast was not included in my deal so I just strolled a block or two & found a number of places to choose. I was very happy with my stay & will try to stay there again next time I am in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at this hotel 7th -9th June
The room was spacious with a large bathroom. The hotel is very well located for limerick city centre which has ample choice of pubs and restaurants although on Friday night the music from a nearby pub was a little load for anyone trying to have an early night. We were room only and breakfast was as good as anywhere I’ve been and also there was a decent bar menu.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple