Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$119
eDreamsUS$113
ZenHotels.com
All reviews perfect central location lovely shower night life car park first floor lovely hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

This was ideal for our get together. It’s central, reasonable parking next door, spotlessly clean and has an excellent breakfast. The staff were really helpful and pleasant. I needed an iron and one was provided really quickly. The bed linen was very clean, comfortable bed and clean bathroom, lovely shower too. I’d read it would be noisy due to its location but I didn’t find it noisy at all. A very pleasant surprise!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2022

This room is basic and cold, with just a small electric heater in the bedroom. The reception staff were so miserable when we arrived and barely lifted their head to check us in or anytime we walked in and out. For the price and location, it is completely overpriced and is on par with a travel lodge

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

When you book a hotel room you expect to be able to sleep. Unfortunately, for this hotel that isn't possible.

The hotel owns a pub next door that plays live music till 1.30am - the music is so loud, you might as well be in the pub with the band.

According to the opening hours this pub is supposed to shut at 11pm. 11pm came and went - music was still playing! I rang reception who said that the pub shut at Midnight, and that the advertised times on the website were wrong. Midnight came and went and if anything the noise got louder. It wasn't till gone 1.30am that the music stopped. Which you think would be a relief but then came the drunks screaming outside and people running up and down the hotel corridors.

Having read other reviews I know the management will respond saying that they're a city centre venue, they warned me of the noise issue and that the pub doesn't play outside of hours.

1. I live and work in London, I am used to city noise. But this isn't city noise, this is a pub owned and adjoined to the hotel. You know people book rooms to sleep?

2. You warned me of the noise in a message AFTER I booked the hotel - they sent this "Also because of our central location there will be loud noise/music from pubs/nightclubs in the area". I expect it to be busy, loud etc but not to this obnoxious level.

3. The pub did play music outside of hours, and I have recordings to prove it.

It's such a shame, as the rooms themselves are lovely and the location is really central.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel if you want to sleep
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

No air conditioning not even a fan in the room didn't sleep a wink . You can hear every single person talking outside. I'll stay somewhere else next time defo won't be returning to the hotel 1 star

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank Rosger6133
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

Good location, fast efficient check in, room well presented and clean , very small however. Bed was comfortable, some issue with linen cleanliness, which was sorted on reporting to reception. Bathroom very small, no place to store toiletries. Shower was weak. Heat in room was uncomfortable.

Room tip: Due to room size, hard to recommend!
Date of stay: July 2022