“Limerick's Homemade Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Limerick
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Asian, Cafe, Irish, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A pastry shop and coffee house, where the pleasures of food are as important to us as our rich history and our pastry making practices. Fine Things can be anything – fine deserts, fine cakes, fine coffee – all freshly made and tasting great. Fine Things, based in Arthurs Quay Shopping Center Limerick, is a new concept in coffee shops - We started Fine Things because Limerick needed something different to the other coffee shops and bakeries. Fine Things is a coffee shop with a difference – all the cakes, scones and sandwiches are made to customer’s requests.
Clare
“Limerick's Homemade Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

Fine Things is Limericks best kept secret at the moment. It's located in Arthurs Quay shopping centre in the city. Myself and my girlfriend went there for our lunch and had a very pleasant experience. There is a lovely feel about the place, it is in a very good location and the cafe itself is decorated very well. The staff are very friendly and the service is brilliant. The food (which was the most important thing for me) was fantastic. I had a cup of tea, a panini and then the nicest carrot cake I have ever had in my life (all cakes are homemade). My girlfriend had a cappucino (which she is still talking about!), a wrap and a ginger bread man. When I went to pay the bill I thought there was a mistake, the prices are incredibly good! They also make cakes for all occasions and I will be keeping this in mind the next time an event is coming up.

2 Thank KJ S

“A great little cafe. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

This is a lovely little cafe. It's run by a man who clearly has a passion for his trade. Any of the cakes my family and I have tasted in there have been simply delicious. There's always a smile for the customer and is very helpful and chatty.
Try it out and you'll love it.


• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bazxf95
Ballina, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat here, not only is the food delicious but so reasonable, There is a great atmosphere and the owner and staff couldn't be more friendly, I'm looking forward to my next visit, 5 STAR all the way.

• Visited August 2011
Limerick, Ireland
“The only cafe i would visit over and over again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

Always have been welcomed with a smile by the friendly staff and Owner. Coffee, cakes, soups, and sandwiches are all a delight. Anything new he makes he always offers us a little to try. Which is very good. I bought a Birthday Cake for my daughter in August and Wow it was the best ever. I would recommend Fine Things to everybody i know. Hope this cafe grows from strength to strength. Good Luck. June

Nenagh, Ireland
“nice food with lovely staff and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

This is becoming my favourite place to eat, relax and enjoy myself. During my busy working day it's nice to be able to go and sit somewhere where you don't feel rushed. The staff are friendly and helpfull and there is always a good choice of food freshly prepared. I love it and I think you will to.