“An excellent meal with many gluten-free options”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #45 of 320 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Food in an Italian Restaurant starts with family and ours is no exception. With over 26 successful years as a brother and sister run business, we have the pleasure of working with family everyday. From behind the scenes to front of house family is involved in every aspect of our business. With dishes made to our own Family recipes, we believe simplicity allows quality ingredients to speak for themselves. We attribute the strength of our ‘Bella Italia’ recipe to unfailing family and loyal customer support over the years.
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We have eaten here 3 times on our way in or out of Shannon airport. It is always excellent food, with many gluten-free options for my son and I. I love the minestrone soup. And my son ordered the steak on a stone which he got to cook himself at the table. He was thrilled with that. Last time we ate there was a Wednesday night, and there were some very good specials.

piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hi Kristine,

Thanks for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your experiences here on a few occasions, thanks for taking the time to leave a review we really appreciate it.

Clara and the Bella team

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had lunch here recently for the first time in years. The decor and layout has been updated and it works well.
Everything was perfect, the service and the food were spot on.
There's a lunch special offer of pizza and a glass of wine for €10 wo we had that. The pizza was really tast and perfectly cooked.
You can still buy food to take away and heat at home and it looks as good as ever.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Bella Italia for our anniversary. The restaurant looks lovely and has a really great atmosphere. Staff were very accommodating. The Brie for starters is exceptional. Both the pasta and pizza dishes were 10/10. Couldn't fault a thing about this restaurant. We have been before and will return.

piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Hello Tosspott , mille grazie for your lovely comments on trip advisor for us .
I will print it off today and put it in the staff room for the team. Thanks for taking the time , and we are so glad you enjoyed your meal with us. Grazie, Caroline

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Staff great , food great ambience great good for families but i noticed lots of couples so its a dreamy kind of place where dreams are built upon chat and a nice glass of wine . I had the early bird 14 euros for a mains and glass o vine great value

piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Keirancarey7 ,

thanks a million for your recent comments on TA, for Bella Italia.
So happy that you enjoyed your meal with us, and that you felt that you got good value.
with best wishes,
Caroline

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I always eat here, it's our favourite restaurant in limerick and we go there for all our special occasions. Excellent food, lovely atmosphere. We went there Saturday and there was a black haired waitress we didn't recognise who seated us, she asked us if we had a reservation and when we said no she sort of huffed and made us feel like an inconvenience. She was extremely rude to customers and extremely rude to other members of staff, it's hard to enjoy your meal when staff are being given out to (loudly) around you. Other than this we've never had a bad experience and love this restaurant and staff.

Dear Gayla B ,
thank you for your recent review . I regret that you felt that you were not properly looked after on the evening in question. I will follow up on this with all staff and bring it to their attention .
with best wishes, Caroline