“Saturday evening dinner”

Tuscany at the Granary
Ranked #27 of 343 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding experience. The starters and mains were excellent. We both had the Seafood Risotto and enjoyed it thoroughly. The restaurant was quite busy so we opted to finish our bottle of Primitivo on the covered patio which gave us an exceptionally pleasing conclusion to our night out.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Bill W

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We habe just had a lovely meal in this restaurant. Service was excellent and the food arrived prompt and hot to the table! Lovely well appointed restaurant with an outer courtyard where smokers can relax and dine in comfort

1  Thank LorraineO4
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our trip here for a romantic meal together. Lovely atmosphere underground with lights decorating the rooms. Food was reasonably priced with very large food portions. We could have even shared one dish they were so big! Quite similar to Bella Italia in Limerick in terms of good food and large portion sizes. Would go again!

1  Thank HOR94
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Delicious food, super friendly staff in a beautiful setting. Tuscany is limericks best restaurant. Fantastic atmosphere, cool lounge music and excellent wines make for a really enjoyable dinner each and every time.

2  Thank CarmelDaly
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I was here 2 weeks ago now with my mother I treated her to dinner and the works and I have to say it was absolutely amazing. We could not have been treated any better by staff and the food was perfect. The food from starters to mains were cooked perfect and exactly how we had ordered them. The steak I had here has got to be the nicest steak I have eaten in a very long long time. Service was outstanding. I had a special request for my mother's desert and that if they had atal could they light a candle for it being her birthday and they went above and beyond by not only lighting a candle but writing happy birthday on the plate and also offering to sing it. She was very surprised to the least and felt so special. To the staff who were working that day thank you for making my mother's birthday so wonderful and making us feel welcomed and cared for it was much much appreciated. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Wayne R