The Savoy Hotel(Limerick)
US$90
US$134
US$130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$129
US$134
US$111
US$109
US$98
US$74
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

1,114 results
All reviewssash restaurantdrawing roomperiod roomsperry squarepeople's parkgeorgian quarterboutique hotelthermal suiteafternoon teasconeseggs benedictsmall hotellimerick citybeautiful hotelfrom start to finishrelaxation roomnext morning
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here several times
A boutique hotel where the rooms are named after great Irish writers and poet's. Secure parking
This is a special place in every sense. When you walk in the door, you feel at home
The welcome, the staff ( thorough all the hotel is special). Fabulous rooms, lovely bar with lunch etc. Dinner is an experience which is special
. Same at breakfast. I should keep it a secret but check it out . Would give it more than a five star.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamesoncork
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Oh thank you so much, quite often we are discribed as Limericks hideaway

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I treated my wife to a day of pampering and overnight stay for her birthday. From the minute we walked through the front door to the time we checked out, the service and friendliness of the staff made it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. My wife was floating after her spa treatment! The food in Sash restaurant is exceptional and our room was really beautiful. This is a unique and special place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Myself and my husband chose No. 1 Pery Square for our wedding as we wanted a hotel with character that had an excellent restaurant and would be suitable for a crowd of about 85 people. We would have been lost in a bigger hotel.
Brid dealt with us from the very beginning, she was professional and honest. I never felt that they were pushing ideas or expensive options on us.
I got ready that morning in the bridal suite (The Vanderkiste) and the hotel provided lovely teas, coffees, water and an ice bucket for the champagne to the room. I had a hairdresser, beautician and five ladies getting ready in the room, we all had plenty of space to sit and chat.
We had a humanist ceremony in the drawing room, this was a lovely intimate venue where the sound was lovely for our musicians. The fireplace looks great in the wedding pictures. It was raining outside so we got our pictures taken on the stairs and inside the big Georgian windows, both have turned out great in the photographers pictures.
We had a drinks reception in the bar with the hotels signature gin and tonics cocktails and buckets of local beers. It was a nice size bar for the crowd to mix and for later on was perfect for older guest to sit and have a chat together.
We had a lovely meal in the Sash restaurant, all guest complemented the food( the beef cheek was a huge winner).
We had a band in the bar due to the size of the bar we choose a three piece band which was fine and left room for a dance floor.
The bacon butties for afters were very tasty also,
We had a spotify play list for the disco and we rented a speaker from the band as the sound system in the bar is more suited for back round music rather then a disco, so if you plan a wedding here it's just something to consider. We danced till the early hours of the morning.
The club rooms and period rooms are lovely, with comfortable beds and stylish bathrooms.
I would highly recommend this hotel for weddings or civil ceremonies of 90 odd people, it has real character and the staff are friendly and efficient. They look after all the small details and allow the couple to sit back and enjoy a party with friends and family. Thanks to all the staff for an easy, fun, memorable day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarahkennedy01
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Have stayed in a lot of places. This is as nice a hotel as we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. The period room was lovely. The food was lovely. The staff were fantastic. The location was great, and limerick is a lovely city. We combined business and pleasure and will definitely go back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dan t
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My wife and I only had an overnighter here, but it was just the job. The staff were very friendly and helpfull. Room clean and bed comfy. Use of the spa was excellent in the morning before a long drive home. Its in a fine spot for a walk round the park and the city centre, also a couple of nice pubs near by. I agree a couple of very small details could do with looking at, like a handle missing off a tap in the spa shower, but I think you would have to be really fussy to find a ‘real’ fault with No1 Pery Square. Would I stay here again? Absolutely.
The only gripe I have is the booking process, I got sent to a place called piggyback or somewhere and you get a voucher, all far to confusing and longwinded.

Room Tip: We was in Russel, just right for an overnighter.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple