No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
US$118
US$111
US$134
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
US$104
US$109
US$101
1,110 results
All reviewssash restaurantdrawing roomperiod roomsperry squarepeople's parkgeorgian quarterboutique hotelthermal suiteafternoon teasconeseggs benedictsmall hotellimerick citybeautiful hotelfrom start to finishrelaxation roomnext morning
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Very enjoyable overnight here. Location was perfect at the peoples park right beside the train station and a walk from the city centre. Rooms spacious with a lovely shower. Staff are tops 10\10. Only negative Guinness served in a dirty glass.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Food1wine, Manager at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for your star rating but of course apologies if your Guinness glass was not shining like it should be . We hope to see you again

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We were both so impressed with this hotel. The staff were so friendly and helpful and made you feel so welcome. The bedroom we had " the swift" was on the smaller side but had everything you need. To be honest I think it felt small because the bed took up half the room, the bed was incredible!! Lovely shower and bath in the bathroom area. One silly detail was the Tv was in a very random corner of the room making it awkward to watch from the bed or chairs. Would make a lot of sense to mount it to the wall.
Breakfast was just gorgeous- there was a bread buffet with the nicest scones and croissants ever, unfortunately my eggs Benedict were way over cooked (like bullets!) but a simple chat with the waitress and it was quickly fixed for me. Our dinner was amazing also, they accommodated a late booking 9pm) as our spa treatments were booked late.
We were a tad disappointed that thermal suite had no jacuzzi or plunge pools etc- just a sauna and steam room. The area was very relaxing still and we both enjoyed our massages!
We both walked away extremely relaxed, refreshed and a few pounds heavier- I would recommend to everyone.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Our staff are our best asset and thank you for recognising this, lovely to have you both stay

Reviewed 17 February 2017

My partner brought me here as a surprise for Valentine's Day (the weekend before). We had our lunch there when we arrived and dinner booked in the hotel for that evening. In between we had use of the spa area - which we enjoyed so much we nearly missed our dinner! I have to say the staff working in this hotel are exceptional and did everything in their power to make our stay as convenient and comfortable as possible. They are lovely and so friendly. The bed, if I could have fit it in my car I would have tried to rob it. Best sleep ever.

Our bathroom had a full bath and epsom salts with lavender. There is a full ironing board and iron in the room along with hairdryer.

The only thing that annoyed me was having to ring for tea or coffee. I would have preferred to be able to do that in my room myself.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing No 1 for your valentines escape and we hope you will return for other occasions

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I booked afternoon tea for two last Tuesday, it sounded fabulous on their web page and the reviews were good. we were taken to a lovely room overlooking the park and that's the only good part of our experience, there was no fire, the flowers on the tables were dead, really dead. Our afternoon tea came, the cups were chipped and the also the dish with the mustard. The afternoon tea consisted of 2 x inch square pieces of ham, turkey, cheese, on pieces of bread and 2 pieces of smoked salmon on a cracker, 4 slices of tasteless sausage roll, 4 overcooked hard mini scones. there was butter, cream and jam. The sweet selection was a little better but overall disappointing to say the least. Not what i expect for afternoon tea. We booked the afternoon tea, we were not staying at the hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary K
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Sorry to read your mail. You were seated beside our fire which was lighting in the stove. We are disapointed you didn't enjoy our savoury item, the homemade sausage roll and you felt the scones were hard. If we had only known you felt this when checking you were happy with everything we could have offered an alternative. Our afternoon tea stand is prepared to order for each guest with the freshest of ingredients and our scones and made fresh every afternoon. I hope you will consider affording us a second chance so we can take care of you both.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Did not stay here but had several treatments here over a few hours .
The spa is located in the basement of this old building which lends it a cosy atmosphere.
However it is more restrictive when trying to design and lay out a perfect spa venue.
The female dressing room was tiny and the shower cubicle (just the one)was located beside the lockers.Didn't like it.
The bathrobes were dismal.Very worn and rough as well as too small.
My first treatment was a Voya pedicure which takes an hour. My rherapist brought me to the "treatment room"The custom built pedicure chair , of which there were 2 was located in a hallway connecting a corridor of treatment rooms to the relaxation room,sauna and steam room.It was akin to having a pedicure in the reception area.Both therapists and clients were constantly passing by.There were also 2 footbaths in use by 2 ladies as part of some treatment they were having. I mentioned to my therapist, who was lovely, that apart from having no privacy, it was not very relaxing.She pointed out the age of the building and the restrictions that brought to the layout.This hallway even if not in use as a thoroughfare potentially is used by 4 people at the same time with the ensuing conversations.

I was also having the Voya manicure ,also supposed to take an hour.
I was surprised when the therapist proceeded to do the manicure while I was still seated in the pedicure "throne".
Firstly because I had expressed my discomfort with the location and secondly as I have never has a manicure without a table on which to rest my hands between the manicurist and myself.She proceeded to do the job while standing in front of me.The results were poor and it certainly didn't take an hour.
The hall was also chilly.
We then moved to a lovely treatment room for the rest of my tratments and they were satisfactory.

Would not return.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LBJDublin
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Our pedicure throne are both pedicure and manicure thrones and we are suprised you didn't enjoy the area. The area they are in is not completely private as with most spas but we can certainly offer a private treatment room on request and very happy to do so for a guest of this is their preference. The area was chosen as our manicure/ pedicure area for many reasons and one important one was natural light for paint application which I hope you can appreciate. The thrones have specific side hand rests for manicures but again each and every guests comfort is individual and we are more than happy to make changes to ensure guest satisfaction when communicated. We very much welcome direct feedback and will do what we can to ensure we have very happy guests on departure