“Very enjoyable night away”

No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Just back from night away here .Lovely hotel very quaint .Damian on reception was lovely so friendly .We had lovely meal in resturant siobhan was very helpful .We had few drinks in the bar very relaxing .Very cool bathroom off the bar .Breakfast was very good plenty of choices breads n scones were lovely n service was excellent .My husband n I loved this hotel really good food n staff were excellent can't wait to return .Also very convenient you can walk to bus n train station n into the city .

Room Tip: We stayed in the Wilde room it was very nice
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my husband on Saturday the 28th of January as we were invited down from Dublin for a friend of mines 50th party and I booked myself into the spa also for the bath and then massages for us both before we came home , It's a gorgeous hotel and Damien is so pleasant and all the staff is so nice. We stayed in a lovely room , food was lovely , The girls in the spa treatment area are so nice and always on hand .

We will be returning to this hotel and I will most certainly be booking into the spa again.

Thank you again for a lovely stay and so welcoming.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

The Vanderkiste is a great room, everyone loves to wake up overlooking the park listening to the birds. Wishing the birthday boy many more happy healthy years ahead

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This is an ideal choice for family occasions or catch-ups. It is also a lovely couple's retreat. This was my 2nd visit and I'm already planning my next stay. The location, staff, rooms, restaurant, spa etc are all excellent. It feels homely from the moment you step inside the door. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Train station close by and no issue with parking.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

It was lovely to have you and your family for your gathering. Be sure to mail us or call us direct when visiting next time and we can tell you about the most up to date packages and offers .

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Our son treated us to an overnight stay at No. 1 Pery Square. It is a lovely hotel, very nice clean rooms and lovely friendly staff and the very best Irish breakfast. Wonderful sausages, bacon and pudding with great hot tea and toast. Really enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with lift access and overlooking the park if possible
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Our sausages are made by local butcher/ farmer Michael O Loughlin and they go down well. Its great when guests have time to enjoy a leisurely breakfast at Sash. We are just about to introduce some new dishes on our menu such as spiced eggs, florentine and more.. We will have to tempt you back.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I attended the spa in Perry Square with my mother on the run up to Christmas. The relaxation room and saunas etc. were lovely and the staff very friendly but the treatments were the worst I have ever received. A very bad body scrub followed by an even worse massage. All I can think of is that I must have been assigned a trainee. Both were extremely rushed also.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family