“Great Place to Eat”

Hanlon's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Foynes
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I live in the Village of Foynes and regularly eat in The Harbour Restaurant in The Foynes Inn. Food is top notch , staff are excellent and I'd highly recommend it for Sunday Lunch or for Breakfast.

Date of visit: November 2017
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My workmates and I had our Christmas meal there. Service very good and meal was lovely. Nobody in the company had any complaints about anything ordered. Table was set up for us when we arrived and service was prompt. Food came out piping hot and there was plenty of it. Very good value for money. Would recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely clean place to eat. We stoped here for breakfast one morning. Friendly staff and nice food. Fully recommend here. 100%.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Have been on a few occasions the fish is always good and if you like a good breakfast it's a must plenty of everything and well priced

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2016

This place is very poor my friends and I had the misfortune of wasting an evening here
one person had duck sorry duck bone no meat on it at all someone else may have
had a go at it before. I had fish was grey in colour and sealed together by glue.
The mash had potato skins in it an oversite I'm sure.
The worst restaurant I ever had the misfortune to visit

Date of visit: August 2016