“Nice food and restaurant”

Tuscany Bistro Castletroy
Ranked #19 of 405 Restaurants in County Limerick
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Savour the taste of the Mediterranean, right here on your doorstep! Come to Tuscany Bistro for mouthwatering food, an intimate environment and friendly ambience. Choose your Mediterranean favourites from our exciting menu! It’s a truly varied selection of classic Italian deliciousness. As for Tuscany Bistro’s wines, they’re tried, tested and approved of by our customers. Tuscany Bistro is the choice of health-conscious food lovers who enjoy eating where the staff are passionate about giving customers top value for money. Great Value Menu and daily specials available. Coeliac friendly.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

At here and really liked the food. It was a Sunday so busy but we got a table. We got a pizza to share and sides and drinks as neither of us were overly hungry at the time. The pizza was nice. The chips we ordered were a tiny portion for expensive enough for what you got. They were nice but portion too small. Asked for ketchup and came in individual little glass jar which was a nice touch. The restaurant is lovely, staff were nice portion sizes could be bigger for price but food was lovely.

1  Thank lauraIreland89

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last night and I have to say it was amazing. The restaurant is decorated really nicely an it was buzzing. The staff were lovely and really helpful. But the food was the real star of the show. I got the Pasta Di Giovanni. It was amazing, I'd highly recommend it. It was so fresh and flavoursome with loads of olives, chorizo and sun dried tomatoes. My wife had the Cannelloni which she said was really nice, I tried some of the sauce and it was fantastic.

All in all I'd highly recommend Tuscany Bistro and we'll certainly be back again.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I went to Tuscany Bistro for lunch yesterday. I was delighted to see their new lunch menu - €9.95 for lunch and a coffee. The portions were generous and delicious as always. I had a marinated boned chicken thigh and my husband had the steak sandwich. Both were so tasty and getting a lunch for under €20 was a great surprise!

1  Thank LibSwee
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here Wednesday with my partner. Place itself is lovely and inviting as are most of the staff. I ordered seafood risotto and my partner ordered a chicken pasta dish. My seafood risotto was prawn and chorizo and was very tasty but a very small portion in a large soup bowl. While the pasta dish was a generous enough portion it was very bland/tasteless. Both dishes amounted to 32 euro - by no means cheap! Wouldn't be rushing back in a hurry.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Myself and my husband had the most beautiful meal here last night. It's definitely worth 5 stars. From the staff to the meal and the restaurant itself we could not fault it. Even the owner popped over to say hello. My husband is gluten intolerant and Eashan our waitress went through everything on the menu that could be cooked gluten free. Nothing was too much for the staff here. Food was amazing and we got 2 bottles of their balsamic vinegar which we can't wait to try at home. Service was very quick. We will definitely be returning and will gladly recommend to friends. Thank you for a lovely night and see you soon.

1  Thank Martina C