“Cannelloni”

Tuscany Bistro Castletroy
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Savour the taste of the Mediterranean, right here on your doorstep! Come to Tuscany Bistro for mouthwatering food, an intimate environment and friendly ambience. Choose your Mediterranean favourites from our exciting menu! It’s a truly varied selection of classic Italian deliciousness. As for Tuscany Bistro’s wines, they’re tried, tested and approved of by our customers. Tuscany Bistro is the choice of health-conscious food lovers who enjoy eating where the staff are passionate about giving customers top value for money. Great Value Menu and daily specials available. Coeliac friendly.
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Great menu, delicious pasta and garlic bread and good service. Enjoyed it very much & easy parking also.

1  Thank K O

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Both this restaurant and its sister one in Ballina never fail to please. Whether I'm on my own, meeting customers, meeting friends or having a family meal Tuscany has been a mainstay of our dining repertoire for more years than I care to remember at this stage.

Personal favourites are the antipasti, pasta dishes such as the diavola and chicken cacciatora, and on occasions when I want to treat myself, the beef fillet is absolutely superb.

The expert touch of the owner is evident in every detail of these two restaurants. With excellent food expertly prepared, backed up with friendly and efficient service from all the staff I highly recommend Tuscany for any dining occasion.

1  Thank noonand
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Had an excellent group lunch in Tuscany today. We were able to preorder before we arrived which was a great timesaver. I had the seafood stew and it was just DEVINE. I will definitely be back for an evening meal.

1  Thank wfi30
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Needed a family get together meal delivered to home for thirteen adults and four children. The owner e-mailed me a suggested menu which was a perfect fit for our event. Food was delivered on time and the Chaffing dishes were set up for us. The display of food was very appealing and needless to say the compliments were well voiced. The mains were Spezzatino Milanese and Chicken Cacciatora, both delicious! The accompanying sides were varied and wonderful. Seconds and thirds were had. Bearing in mind that this was a home event I cannot comment on restaurant atmosphere etc. I was treated extremely well when I visited to make arrangements.

3  Thank ajdevlin
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent food , friendly service.
Great choice of Specials. Try the new dessert Chocolate Bomb it's pure heaven you won't be dissapointed

3  Thank ekim66