“Customized yummy food”

Kilkenny Curry & Grill House
Ranked #99 of 237 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I have visited the restaurant couple of times and as always the food is amazing and lovely,As per your taste bud you get the dish. The staff members are good and polite.
I would recommend this restaurant must visit !!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I went in for takeaway and chose a spicy vegetarian dish (unfortunately, I don't remember the name) with potatos and the coriander naan bread. The papadum that came with the dish was delicious, same with the main dish and the coriander bread. The main dish came with three sauce, which I all liked. I payed about 8 €, which surprised me as a good deal.
I would recommend it any time, not just for takeaway.

1  Thank AKaD1981
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Yet another top notch chicken balti. €12.99 for starter and main course. Onion bhaji was fantastic and the service is friendly and efficient. I look forward to the next visit. Cheers guys!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We took a random spin to Kilkenny for a date night. Our maps sent us all over the city without being able to find parking anywhere. Eventually finding parking, we walked through the main streets and decided to eat in this Indian Restaurant.

I've genuinely had a love for Indian food for the last 10 or so years, working my way up to the hottest of the hottest dishes over those years, I've eaten in many Indians and I would cook mostly hot/indian dishes myself at home so I think that I can give a fair appraisal of this eatery.

We were greeted with a friendly smiling hostess that had a witty demeanor, she guided us to our seats and gave us our menus, asking us to simply click our fingers when we were ready - we obviously didn't, but it was funny nonetheless. We ordered our food, which came out relatively quickly (compared to some restaurants I've been in), I personally had Paal, while the far better looking of us had a Butter Korma which we both really enjoyed.

During our meal, our hostess came over to compliment the lady and had some genuine banter with us, she may not be to everyone's tastes, but she made an effort to make our night a more memorable one.

We enjoyed my time here, the food was lovely, the price was on the cheaper side and we would gladly come back again.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We visit here regularly for a family take away. Very friendly staff, most welcoming and super service. The food is even better - as hot as you want it - nice variety.

Great job! We'll be back!