“Fantastic for Gaisce trips”

Go With The Flow - River Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Go with the Flow is a family business based in Ireland's South-East. We provide water based adventures like whitewater trips and nature /history tours. All of our incredible trails are guided by qualified, experienced and friendly instructors. If you are looking for that special highlight to your break and value a positive,interesting and fun adventure suitable for all ages and abilities call us now. Or check out our website See you on the river, Charlie
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

I took 29 students on a two day Gaisce adventure. The guys were so good with the group and looked after us all so well. The students had an amazing time and one of them even commented that he found it better than Dunmore East!! A fantastic time was had by all.

2  Thank Sidhbh

Reviewed 14 April 2015

5 star day, 5 star instructor, 5 star experience!!! I cannot fault this exhilarating experience. Thank you Charlie so much. You are simply the best, a gentleman. Your professionalism put me at my ease. I couldn't believe that I was so relaxed which allowed me to enjoy the day. Just brilliant. Great fun. I have been recommending this experience to everyone I have spoken with. My 9 year old son & friend had a ball riding the rapids, weirs & negotiating the locks. In my son's words; fabtastic! Thank you Charlie.

2  Thank maggie s
Reviewed 14 April 2015

We all thoroughly enjoyed our canoe trip on the river barrow. Great fun canoeing over the weirs and white water. Charlie, Rachel and the guys were really kind and coached us along the way. It was also very interesting to hear about the lock system on the river and to experience them first hand. The scenery along the way was beautiful. I would highly recommend this company.

1  Thank Ciara B
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Well went off on a river adventure with my husband and son fantastic day out I must say capsized twice Charlie and Rachel our instructors were amazing my son loved every minute of it so did my husband great fun fantastic whether would certainly do it again highly recommend a place to go will definitely return in August for our next trip.

1  Thank Grace M
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

Went with this company for an afternoon on the water with my two 16yr old sons and their friend. Charlie was a very competent, knowledgable and interesting instructor and we felt at all times in capable hands. It's a beautiful stretch of river helped today by some glorious weather. Managed to succesfully navigate a few weirs and rapids and also managed to capsize on a few occasions too which only added to the craic. Returned back to start using the canal so overall not too strenuous. Also as we used Canadian canoes rather than kayaks it was much easier on the back (can you tell I'm not the fittest?). Can't recommend the experience and company highly enough. Great to get them off the xbox/ipad routine - they thoroughly enjoyed it. Be back in the summer for an overnight trip and the kids looking forward to it already.

1  Thank radd1