“Great cafe, always impressed”
Review of Cafe 1

Cafe 1
Ranked #80 of 256 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I work near here once a month & always love getting my lunch here. Food is always really good & staff are always very friendly. They are so efficient, I'm generally in & out with my takeaway in under 5 minutes. (Often less than 3 mins) Takeaway sandwiches/rolls are wrapped in lovely paper & come with a few crisps in a small separate bag which I think is a really nice touch. It's all packed into a little carrier paper bag with napkins. The quality of the coffee & takeaway cups are also really good. I've been popping in here for years & never been disappointed. I'd totally recommend here & only wish I worked closer more often!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Spotless inside, really nice staff, very quick service and food was fab! And very reasonably priced (don't know why someone posted a negative review). We have visited loads of restaurants on our trips and these prices were among the best we've been charged. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

went for breakfast on saturday, ordered two poached eggs with brown bread & cappuccino & was charged €6.95.
Total rip off for what I got

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2017

this is a beautiful cafe ,beautiful food and excellant service,,,beautiful homemade cakes,,,great meeting for a chat with friends,,,

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here again on my way to Kilkenny city. Have been here a few times, was traveling with a friend so decided to stop to treat her to some breakfast. As usual there was a nice buzz in the place, the staff as friendly & helpful as always. Decided to have some breakfast and I went with the scrambled egg & bacon. Absolutely fantastic, must have been 6 eggs scrambled. Set me up for the day. My friend loved her breakfast sandwich. Very reasonable priced. Will be stopping next time I'm passing through.

Date of visit: March 2017